On behalf of Conor and Nate I'd like to thank the WWE guys for promoting UFC 202 for free

Roman Reigns wouldn't be able to touch Conor, he'd miss every big sloppy punch he threw.
Not to mention a lot of them have no martial arts experience and they'd have to undergo USADA testing

I think they are all just saying stupid shit b/c it gets clicks and followers and retweets.

You guys know WWE and UFC are co-promoting, right? This could just be UFC's deal with WWE, and WWE encouraging their wrestlers to promote the UFC a bit for Conor's event, since Conor is UFC's cash cow.

I don't think this was intentional. Somebody asked Conor 'will he got to WWE' question for like the millionth time and I think he just answered the truth - the wrestlers are pussies compared to him as to insinuate it's probably not something he wants to be involved with. Probably was happy with all the buzz it caused after is why he sent that tweet to stamp it off.

Either way, I'm happy. Puts more money in the UFC bank for fighters, and provides a good bit of entertainment from the wackjob wrestlers and their fans flipping out saying they could shoot Conor with lazers from their eyes or whatever other mystical BS they make up.

I don't think this was intentional. Somebody asked Conor 'will he got to WWE' question for like the millionth time and I think he just answered the truth - the wrestlers are pussies compared to him as to insinuate it's probably not something he wants to be involved with. Probably was happy with all the buzz it caused after is why he sent that tweet to stamp it off.

Either way, I'm happy. Puts more money in the UFC bank for fighters, and provides a good bit of entertainment from the wackjob wrestlers and their fans flipping out saying they could shoot Conor with lazers from their eyes or whatever other mystical BS they make up.

I don't think his original answer on the call was planned but I think the tweet definitely was.

He took advantage of the situation.

lol @ you idiots thinking that only the UFC is getting promoted in this....guess what, you're on an MMA site in a section dedicated to the UFC and you're discussing a bunch of wrestlers and the WWE. And I imagine on wrestling sites, they're discussing McGregor and the UFC.

This worked both ways, but some of you really are dumb and don't know how marketing works.

lol @ you idiots thinking that only the UFC is getting promoted in this....guess what, you're on an MMA site in a section dedicated to the UFC and you're discussing a bunch of wrestlers and the WWE. And I imagine on wrestling sites, they're discussing McGregor and the UFC.

Pretty much this. Both sides are benefiting from this whole thing, wouldn't surprise me if that was the goal the entire time. Conor has over 2 million followers and is a huge name in the MMA world in general at the moment, of course the WWE guys are gonna respond to him. More eyes on their responses, which gets them more traffic and promotion, while also keeping McGregor at the center of it which promotes him as well.

As an aside, anybody taking Jericho's comment seriously needs to stop and reevaluate some things.

Just like the 1st fight with Nate,Connie STILL hasn't learned his lesson yet smh
Midget+slam.gif

Roman Reigns wouldn't be able to touch Conor, he'd miss every big sloppy punch he threw.
Only if it was wresltmania and scripted , conor has some of u guys blind and retarded

Only if it was wresltmania and scripted , conor has some of u guys blind and retarded

I think it's the WWE hype machine that has you blind and retarded.

Roman Reigns is not a fighter, Conor McGregor is an elite level fighter.

You really think Reigns has the skill to land on Conor? The footwork not to get schooled?

He'd probably throw haymakers that Conor would easily telegraph, avoid and then land several shots of his own.

It would be cool if you dummy MMA-only fans would stop giving your opinions about pro-wrestling. You clearly know nothing about it and look as dumb as you do when you try to tell pro-wrestling fans that wrestling is fake, like it's some sort of revelation.

You're just the dumbest people in the room and should probably know this.

everyone is using each other - its not like wwf cant gain fans from mma - mma fans these days seem more like wwf fans anyway

Back