ommfg, I cant wait for Sunday. The rise or fall of a titan. no choice but unbeatable

01_FanSigns.jpg

CM Punk's son? He has the same neck and virgin nose.

Still waiting for him to beat somebody with a BIG name.

Until then, Gatekeeper GOAT.

Still waiting for him to beat somebody with a BIG name.

Until then, Gatekeeper GOAT.

So the UFC should set him up a fight with BJ Penn?

Beating him has Sherdog convinced Nick Diaz is a good fighter...

I think it could be worse than when the old school Penn fans would emo-struct. I'm not rooting against Conor, actually, I hope he does so well that the UFC looks bad for padding his record. But boy... the retard fans on this site can drive even an even-keeled guy like me to almost root against Conor. I wish both guys good luck on Sunday.

Fixed.

Also, I love how many jimmies rustle from McGregor haters.

1412175693conorgif.gif

I have one wish this year and thats to see Conor lose this Saturday. Only to see the shitstorm it would cause on here and the mma industry since he's garnered so much interest.

We would lost a huge and exciting title fight with Aldo, which would suck cause I really wanna see that fight. But I would find the loss more funnier and entertaining.

I have one wish this year and thats to see Conor lose this Saturday. Only to see the shitstorm it would cause on here and the mma industry since he's garnered so much interest.

We would lost a huge and exciting title fight with Aldo, which would suck cause I really wanna see that fight. But I would find the loss more funnier and entertaining.

you would rather see a broken conor for a 25min presser than watch him fight aldo for 25min? what planet are you from homie?... I understand we all have our inner troll but 'come on man.

Just accept that McGOAT is alpha and you

lol @ the rise. Not much of a rise beating Siver of all people.

Would love it if Siver KO'd him hard.

Back