• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omari got robbed because weidman is an american fighter

BTC_ANDERSON_BELFORT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those judges defanately got payed off that scoring was atrocious...

1st round omari had a 20-4 striking advantage i guess weidman holding him down for 2:30 seconds somehow got a 10-9 even though he didnt land anything??

2nd round omari was piecing him up on the feet stuffing every take down landing huge shots while weidman could barely move and was grabbing on for life. i scored it 10-8 for omari and the new scoring criteria backs me up 100%

3rd round omari kind of got sloppy while a little tired and weidman just layed on top of him no hard shots just being a blanket...

weidman even cheated and grabbed the cage to stop a takedown no warnings or nothing... the ref didnt even let omari do elbows to the side of the head i really believe the judges got a call from the manager or ufc management because omari does not speak english and not marketable enough for them to push him higher into the rankings. weidman still has a name as former champion from 2013 when he was juiced up... how did 2 of the judges score the fight 29-27 is this one of the most rigged decisions of all time? where does it rank i think barboza ige ranks higher than this one but its still really bad. thoughtS?

Unless you have done something substantial, when a wrestler holds you down for half a round you lose the round, you might not like it but it's well established scoring criteria

jsseyellwcrd.png
bubyllwcrd.png

Back