Media O'Malley goes off on Merab: "Nobody gives a f***"

So you wanna know what he said but you don't wanna watch. I know some techniques in which to help exercise patience my friend, you can't always get what you want, when you want it.

I think you don't know what it's like to be a busy person.

Because a wrong guy won.

MEDIA SCORES
Matthew Wells
MMAJunkie.com 29-28 O'Malley
Seán Sheehan
SevereMMA.com 28-29 Yan
MMAJunkie.com 28-29 Yan
MMAMania.com 28-29 Yan
Tudor Leonte
Sherdog.com 28-29 Yan
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Yan
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Yan
CombatPress.com 28-29 Yan
Phil Murphy
ESPN 28-29 Yan
Dayne Fox
BloodyElbow.com 28-29 Yan
John Pollock
POST Wrestling 28-29 Yan
Keith Shillan
Sherdog.com 28-29 Yan
Ben Davis
28-29 Yan
Daniel Yanofsky
The Sporting News 28-29 Yan
Danny Segura
MMAJunkie.com 28-29 Yan
Dominik Durniat
ddreporter Tv 28-29 Yan
Dan Urban
Couchside Judges 28-29 Yan
Alex Behunin
Cageside Press 28-29 Yan
Steven Kelliher
Tapology.com 28-29 Yan
E. Casey Leydon
27-30 Yan
BloodyElbow.com 27-30 Yan
Jake Noecker
BetQL 27-30 Yan
Jed Meshew
MMAFighting.com 27-30 Yan
Michael DeSantis
MMASucka.com 27-30 Yan
Ben Duffy
Sherdog.com 27-30 Yan
John Brannigan
Sherdog.com 27-30 Yan

We're going by media scores lol. Guess you guys turn to the media when the judges don't give you what you want. The fact there are 30-27s on there shows how dumb or biased the media is in this case cause Omalley clearly won round 3. You can make a case for Yan 29-28 at best.

Like I said, you had two clear rounds in 2 and 3. Round 1 could have gone either way. How did Yan win the 1st round?? Aside a TD with 1 min left he didn't do much in that round.

Omalley wins it my friend, fair score.

We're going by media scores lol. Guess you guys turn to the media when the judges don't give you what you want. The fact there are 30-27s on there shows how dumb or biased the media is in this case cause Omalley clearly won round 3. You can make a case for Yan 29-28 at best.

Like I said, you had two clear rounds in 2 and 3. Round 1 could have gone either way. How did Yan win the 1st round?? Aside a TD with 1 min left he didn't do much in that round.

Omalley wins it my friend, fair score.

Meh, it was a robbery from what I saw. I just added the media scores.

It was a robbery straight up.

rachel-suits.gif

Couldn't listen to more than 2 minutes of that. Too much "bitch" and "fucking", and it's not that I'm overly sensitive, it's just that the whole vibe is off in a way where the "bitch" and "fucking" comes off as trying way too hard.
OMalley trying too hard? Doesn't seem like the type.

Meh, it was a robbery from what I saw. I just added the media scores.

It was a robbery straight up.

rachel-suits.gif

A robbery where you have two clear rounds, and the deciding round being extremely close and competitive??

That doesn't sound like a robbery to me my friend, it's sounds like a close fight. There is nothing in that fight that says robbery. Aside from people just having a personal issue with Sean for being who he is.

A robbery where you have two clear rounds, and the deciding round being extremely close and competitive??

That doesn't sound like a robbery to me my friend, it's sounds like a close fight. There is nothing in that fight that says robbery. Aside from people just having a personal issue with Sean for being who he is.

Meh, he sucks, but a fight is a fight, I don't favour people based on who I like, nor am I a fan of Yan either. I was one of very few, if at all, who said O'malley is a better striker than Yan, long before this fight came together.

It WAS a robbery, what can I say, we agree to disagree.

Meh, he sucks, but a fight is a fight. I was one of very few, if at all, who said O'malley is a better striker than Yan, long before this fight came together.

It WAS a robbery, what can I say, we agree to disagree.

You can think it's a robbery. But I'd like to know how it was a robbery?? I've heard this over and over, but yet no one makes an argument. There is no need to talk about rounds 2 and 3 as they are clear. How did Yan get robbed in round 1??

I would watch that fight again. You'll be surprised.

I don't give a fuck about O'Malley. I think he's a terrible fighter.

Merab is one of the best out there.

Before O'Malley got as big as he did, I might have been the only one who said he's a better striker than Yan. And he proved that, in a robbery however.

So, it's not like I'm not giving him enough credit, just fyi since some people may go how dare you say that! lol

When people were counting out Sean against Yan, I was saying that was a win-win fight for O'Malley and Yan gonna put wrestling shoes on.

But I think he's terrible fighter who UFC did their absolute best to feed him mostly cans and good match ups to get to where he is now. It's all about match ups, you see.

Didn't beat Munhoz, robbed Yan, what's his best 'win'? lol.

In my opinion, the worst fighter with the biggest hype in the history of MMA.
I haven’t seen enough from him to disagree however fighting Yan to a somewhat close robbery proves he is somewhat game. I’ll go that far as that’s the best I’ve seen from him relevant to the title picture

I really like Merab, he is a solid fighter.
I would certainly root for him over sean.

I'm very well versed in being busy. The difference is, I know how to manage my time.

No. If you don't understand why someone would prefer to read a 15-second summary instead of a (unenjoyable) X-minute video, then you don't understand anything about managing time.

Sean might look like a nerd but he doesn't possess any of a nerds attributes, mainly smarts.

Merab would take O'malley's soul, this is factual. He knows this, UFC knows this, thats why they're trying to keep them miles apart. Sugarlegs has not yet had to fight a wrestler his entire career even after 5 years in the UFC, for a good reason, they know it's a stifling style matchup, Merab could easily neutralize Sean like he did to Petr Yan.

He's only risking fighting Aljo because it's for a title, he's just a little Dana White Privilege having guy who lets other men sleep with his wife. BASED Merab would never! Merab > cuckold degeneracy, now and forever, end of story!

Last edited:
I haven’t seen enough from him to disagree however fighting Yan to a somewhat close robbery proves he is somewhat game. I’ll go that far as that’s the best I’ve seen from him relevant to the title picture

Not sure if it was a close robbery though.

You can think it's a robbery. But I'd like to know how it was a robbery?? I've heard this over and over, but yet no one makes an argument. There is no need to talk about rounds 2 and 3 as they are clear. How did Yan get robbed in round 1??

I would watch that fight again. You'll be surprised.

I don't think that fight is worth a rewatch, but I thought so, and you don't think so, so we agree to disagree!

Reactions: JKS
His jacket cucked him.

I like Sean but Merab would beat him. Look on the bright side if Sean beats Aljo that fight would happen.

Back