Olympics start with BANG. Vice consul for Russia kills mugger with his own gun.

punky brewster

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Brazilian lawyer Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, who works at the Russian consulate, reportedly shot an attacker dead after a struggle inside the vice-consul’s car.

The attacker reportedly smashed a window of the BMW and tried to grab Mr Braga’s watch.

Police say he wrestled the gun from the assailant, who was reportedly on a motorbike with another man, before shooting him.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ulate-fatal-shooting-Marcos-Cesar-Feres-Braga

The attack occurred just as the Olympic torch was passing along Avenida das Americas, not far from the Olympic Park and athlete’s village.

Several Olympic delegations and athletes reportedly saw the body of the mugger, which lay in the street as police investigated.

Witnesses say the Slovenian cycling team passed by on a training exercise at the time of the attack.

You rob me huh? Now i take your gun. Now i shoot you with your gun. Cyka blyat!

Brazil is such a shit hole.

I have no idea why they picked Rio of all places in Brazil to host this... just asking for trouble.

Do people even read the newslinks before commenting? serious questions? We should do a poll.

Damn, all that for a watch. Some people...

What are gun laws like in Brazil? I'm guessing normal plebes aren't allowed to carry but VIPs like lawyers at a Russian embassy are?

Of all the people you could have robbed in a city about to host the olympics.

Surely there was some French athletes somewhere, or even the Swiss, they'd have better watches as well

Damn, all that for a watch. Some people...

What are gun laws like in Brazil? I'm guessing normal plebes aren't allowed to carry but VIPs like lawyers at a Russian embassy are?

He wasnt carrying, he took the gun from the robber and shot him with it.

Certified baddass

Certified baddass

Oh, I must've skipped over that sentence. Incredible. Must trainy da zhu zhits.

Certified baddass

The Russian probably knows
I mean Brazillian Jiu Justsu, the guy is Brazilian not russky

Oh, I must've skipped over that sentence. Incredible. Must trainy da zhu zhits.

And If Sambo is easy it will be called Jiu Jitsu.

If a Brazilian shoots a mugger using the perps gun they are Russian.

In Brazil Mugging victims become Soviet Russians.

Hahaha
Khabieb is that guy still fighting? Or is he in extended Ramadan?

Injury -- fight a nobody -- take a long break because 1 fight in 10 years is deserving of break -- Ramadan -- say everyone is ducking you and you the real champ -- injury (predicted) -- Ramadan...

Do people even read the newslinks before commenting? serious questions? We should do a poll.
I'm quick to comment when people only post a link but it was all in the first post and it was not a long one either. Brazilian man shooting the robber with the robbers gun.

Back