Olly Robbins receiving a knighthood instead of Nigel Farage

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This reveals how nothing has in fact changed in Britain. The same anti-democratic establishment and broken system that tried to overturn the referendum remains firmly in place and continues to reward and enrich their own. On the surface, it's another political insider being rewarded for total failure. But in reality, it's a traitor who was conspiring with the EU to sabotage Brexit being rewarded. Robbins was actively working against Britain's interests. Just like Hammond. He even asked for Belgian citizenship.

I feel bad for Prince William on top of everything else going on right now having to knight this treacherous prick.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10737865/brexit-news-latest-theresa-may-oliver-robbins/

Last edited:
This reveals how nothing has in fact changed in Britain. The same anti-democratic establishment and broken system that tried to overturn the referendum remains firmly in place and continues to reward and enrich their own. On the surface, it's a political insider being rewarded for total failure, but really it's a traitor who was engaged in intentional sabotage and he was actively working against Britain's interests. Just like Hammond. He even asked for Belgian citizenship.

I feel bad for Prince William on top of everything else going on right now having to knight this treacherous prick.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10737865/brexit-news-latest-theresa-may-oliver-robbins/

Now at Goldman Sachs, he has been a controversial figure with Brexiteers blasting him as a "roadblock" to quitting the EU

:rolleyes:

The recent blow out of Labour is what revealed to me that nothing has really changed in Britain.

Yeah the English still reject wannabe communists.

Some stuff did change though, a number of deep red labour seats flipped, at least one for the first time ever in it's existence

The recent blow out of Labour is what revealed to me that nothing has really changed in Britain.

actually, many lifelong labour voters changed their votes this go around. It’s pretty monumental.

this hilarious take on 4chans Boz of Norf Fc meme helps explain.

It's a meaningless title

I would rather have a pair of British Knights then be a knight

actually, many lifelong labour voters changed their votes this go around. It’s pretty monumental.

this hilarious take on 4chans Boz of Norf Fc meme helps explain.

And Labour kept 30-40 seats because the Brexit Party and Tories split the vote in certain place. Yvette Cooper, Karl Turner and Red Ed among others kept their seat with like 1/3 of the vote in a 50+ Leave constituency. So that's misleading too.

If Johnson had the courage to campaign on No Deal, which would have gotten UKIP and BXP to stand down entirely, he would have around 400 MPs now and not a year of pointless negotiations. Before they start, the EU says it's not enough time despite 3+ years of it. It's a farce. No Deal is the best deal and the only true Brexit deal.

Lol Nigel drags the Royals thru the mud every chance he gets. Knighthood? Lmao

Back