Media Oliveira's coach believes Michael Chandler will have difficulties w/Oliveira's offense

Chandler is an explosive guy and works well at a distance, but he doesn't like to be hit. Charles has a lot of combinations standing and on the floor, and he just walks forward. This is what makes the difference. Chandler's game doesn't match Charles's.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...se-da-carreira-para-lutar-pelo-cinturao.ghtml

This was the same answer I had when someone asked me why I picked Oliveira. Chandler is quick (quick one-shot bursts, in and out movements) but I believe oliveira is faster. Particularly with combinations. Dude is fast. Chandler is more of a lot of basic 1-2 combinations but powerful as hell.

The only time I've seen Chandler let his hands go was against Eddie in the first fight when he had Eddie hurt.

tumblr_n26slsdLdq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I truly believe if Chandler doesn't catch Oliveira, Oliveira is going to work him.

Oliveira looked considerably faster against Tony than gaethje looked against Tony. Oliveira looked faster against brooks than Chandler did in two fights.

It's still 50-50 fight. Style makes fights.

He was right. Chandler only had power, otherwise he could not keep up.

eh, worked out in the end alright. Almost didn't though lol.
I’m really glad Oliveira won. He’s always exciting and seems like a good, humble guy. I figured he’d win by submission but that was even cooler.

Awesome fight. Oliveira is a better striker than I remembered, he looked good

Back