Oliveira will beat Khabib the way we expected Fergusson to do it

If Khabib comes back, it will have to be at 170. There's no way that he makes 155 again.

say what you want.

khabib retired for a reason.

he is done, doesn't want to fight.

he doesn't want to be the best, he just wanted to be undefeated.

Do people have to say “Khabib is retired” in every conversation about him? You can talk about retired fighters. Such a pet peeve of mine, it’s so annoying lol

Khabib would destroy him dude

What is Oliveira gonna do? Sub him off his back?
Maybe to both of your statements, maybe Da Bronx KO's him, maybe. You can't be sure about anything in this game man, lets be real

He won't. It's not 2005 anymore and well prepared wrestlers don't get caught by surprise by BJJ experts. Chandler dominated Oliveira easily on the ground, Khabib will do that twice as good.

Khabib is retired so who gives a shit. He'll probably come back for a rematch with Horcher but not for a fight with a dangerous opponent.

Nah, he won't. Khabib will do to him what he does to everyone. Hell he'd probably even sub Oliveira to make a point.

Charles isn't likely to sub Khabib. And he definitely isnt likely to KO him.

Imho Khabib mauls him comfortably.

The most likely person to beat Khabib is someone with big fuckoff power that lands the right shot at the right time and shuts Khabib's lights off.

A hail mary KO is the only way prime Khabib gets beat.

We don't know he would of gotten destroyed by Khabib since Ferguson never fought Khabib. We only seen an old, way past prime Ferguson lose to younger, hungry lions. A fate that would have certainly became of Khabib himself had he stuck around long enough.

No one expected Tony to beat Khabib
A few did. Most of the same guys that said "Tony by elbows" then said "Justin by D1" and then said "Charles by submission". Gee, I think I'm noticing a pattern here... and for the court I'd like to present...

I agree. Charles would absolutely murder khabib.
... exhibit A, on this very same page lol

it forbidden to say anyone beats the lord and saviour kebob. the pre-schoolers are gonna loose their shiet

I like Oliviera but dont think he will hold the title for a long time.
guess Dustin will beat Conor again and will take the title from Oliviera

Back