Oliveira put a beating on Khabib

Can't believe I didn't know they fought. Last I heard Khabib was still undefeated. Dang.....

I'd say you are the delusional one. I wouldn't call someone who jumps out of the cage after winning a fight and putting civilians in danger a cool, calm, and composed person. Also, his numerous interview appearances where he would constantly change his words counters what he claims to be. Stoic people wouldn't get offended by Tony Ferguson and brag about living on the mountains. Dariush is stoic. There's a difference between someone telling you he's stoic and him actually being one.
Big hero post from you who hides behind an alt account to talk immense loads of bullshit, whats your real account ?

I always knew it, it was clear like water even before that fight

Khabib always said he would comeback if someone show something interesting

What do he need more honestly?

If he dont comeback = he is scarred to death

come and bang bro, stop eatin loukoum and getting fat you just 33 bro, who retire at 32 ?!
Lmfao, but ur right bruv. Habeebs def could still keep going and holy shit would it be sweet to see him scrap with prime Olives right now. Olives BJJ is phenomenal so I don't see Habeebs just pwning him like everyone else.

Still, I do realize Khabib has massive wrestling power compared to all the other LW's so thats where I kinda worry for Olives but Khabib wants to keep eating loukoum like u said and not fight no more lol

Big hero post from you who hides behind an alt account to talk immense loads of bullshit, whats your real account ?
It doesn't take a heroic effort to call a delusional one out. It just takes a rational person to do it. Looks like I hurt your feelings. How fragile you are.

His real account is on a double Yellow. He had another account, which got banned. so this is his 3rd one.
No. I never got banned. I'd just ask the staff here to delete my account because I don't wanna end up like you who spend your entire day on this site.

No. I never got banned. I'd just ask the staff here to delete my account because I don't wanna end up like you who spend your entire day on this site.
So you make a third account? lol right.

No one could actually beat Khabib so TS has to have wet dreams about Khabib losing.

So you make a third account? lol right.
Pretty much. I'll enjoy my time here with this account and if I feel like I'm spending too much time like you, I'll ask to get my account deleted because I know as long as I have the account open, I might stay here and argue with people like you all day.

Pretty much. I'll enjoy my time here with this account and if I feel like I'm spending too much time like you, I'll ask to get my account deleted because I know as long as I have the account open, I might stay here and argue with people like you all day.
That's a long way to say that you can't stay away from this site and to make multiple accounts.At least I only got one. You got 3. One on double, one banned and this one, which will probably be banned anyway.

The Caucasian mountain man feeds oliveras carcess to the brown bears native to his region.

That's a long way to say that you can't stay away from this site and to make multiple accounts.At least I only got one. You got 3. One on double, one banned and this one, which will probably be banned anyway.
What's long about it? I just told you several times that this is my third time creating an account here. have no shame in that whatsoever. I am fully aware when debating on this site is becoming a distraction. Unlike you, I know when I take it too far. A

What's long about it? I just told you several times that this is my third time creating an account here. I am fully aware when debating on this site is becoming a distraction. Unlike you, I know when I take it too far.
iu

And Chandler got knocked the fuck out too. Again Oliveira is a bad matchup for Khabib, and I've stated that I think others in the division are a bad matchup for Oliveira, you know the styles makes fights saying? Oliveira actually has offensive wrestling and superior striker to Khabib. Also Khabib doesn't have the power to knock out Oliveira so Khabib won't pose that type of threat like Chandler did. Oliveira absolutely has a good chance at beating Khabib, especially the longer Khabib stays retired.
Oliveira gets taken down and no he doesnt have good offensive wrestling. Khabib ate shots from Gaethje and didnt even faze a bit and Chandler has been KOed before. i think Khabib takes him down and beats him up

You're right Khabib is not Chandler so Oliveria doesn't have to worry about his striking and controlling the geography of the octagon. It will be Oliveira moving forward if he were to fight Khabib. I don't know who will win but it'll be a tougher matchup for Khabib than any of his previous opponents including Poirier.

Also, Chandler's gas tank is fine. Who wouldn't breathe heavy after that much input in the first round. He has been in five round fights before.

Chandler has no striking and is a midget compared to Oliveira. He doesn't even have reach.
Khabib is taller and has a takedown threat which opens up his striking.
Oliveira will be scared to be taken down despite people trying to sell that Oliveira wouldn't mind. He knows Khabibs top control.
This threat will make Khabib far more dangerous in striking than Chandler.

Chandler has no striking and is a midget compared to Oliveira. He doesn't even have reach.
Khabib is taller and has a takedown threat which opens up his striking.
Oliveira will be scared to be taken down despite people trying to sell that Oliveira wouldn't mind. He knows Khabibs top control.
This threat will make Khabib far more dangerous in striking than Chandler.
charles also doesn't take getting hit in the face well, no matter how hard.

I think Oliveira is tailor made to beat Khabib. I can see Oliveira losing to maybe a few others but think he will have Khabib's number if they ever fight in the future.
Lmao, Pettis reversed Oliveria every time he had his back and got choked out by him. I really like Charles but Khabib would dump him on his ass and hold thim there.

Back