Oleinik or Lewis who you got?

All it's going to take is one clinch and trip. Round 1 submission. Terrible matchmaking if you are a Lewis fan. Should have booked him against Reem.

It will be 100% exactly like this fight. Throw haywire of punch, gets dropped, stays in hibernation mode for 1 minute while opponent figures out how to sub him then stand up and rinse, rise and repeat.

Lewis by decision.

Oleinik should be able to take down at will but can he last 5 rounds? Maybe Oleinik gets a sub or Lewis clips him trying to get the take down?

I think Oleinik could win, unless he loses.

Lewis getting choked.

Oleinik is my sleeper HW pick(no pun intended) in all fights. But he's got little to no personality, and he's fighting the guy who has my favorite personality in the game. Ugh. If I had to bet, it'd probably be on Ole, but I'll probably rooting for Lewis. If that makes any sense.

Oleinik has quite bad standup and is very slow. He basically moves forward like a slow-mo bear, eats punches and hopes to get hold of an opponent and drag him to the ground. His chin is good, but Lewis is quite powerful puncher as well. It's a coin toss fight, I would agree it's either Oleinik getting slept or Lewis dragged down and submitted.

Oleinik 2nd round Kimura. His standup is not as some of you make it out to be.

Back