old UFC CEO Bob Meyrowitz talks about early years of UFC

who originally got sanctions in those states i wonder

Last edited:
made me laugh cuz when sherwood started talking, i remembered danas comment about the sherdog staff never participating in an athletic activity in their lives lol

in a related note I have a copy of the UFC 1 contract the fighters signed.

Is this a full documentary, or is that it? I only ask because I want more and a doc on the early history of the UFC would be sweet.

made me laugh cuz when sherwood started talking, i remembered danas comment about the sherdog staff never participating in an athletic activity in their lives lol

Sumo wrestling maybe?

Is this a full documentary, or is that it? I only ask because I want more and a doc on the early history of the UFC would be sweet.

It would be awesome. Unfortunately, I think Zuffa is trying to make sure fans/governing bodes do not see the UFC as a bunch of mulleted rednecks in wife beater and tennis shoes knocking each other senseless.

They control the real content, so they are the gatekeepers on something like this. Zuffa would basically have to decide if producing something like this would generate profits sizeable enough to outweigh perception risks it would generate.

It would be awesome. Unfortunately, I think Zuffa is trying to make sure fans/governing bodes do not see the UFC as a bunch of mulleted rednecks in wife beater and tennis shoes knocking each other senseless.

They control the real content, so they are the gatekeepers on something like this. Zuffa would basically have to decide if producing something like this would generate profits sizeable enough to outweigh perception risks it would generate.

good thoughts.

that is really well said btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back