Old sherdoggers...phwear you at??

61, jeez. dude might be taking a dirt nap as we speak.

gotta keep an eye on his green light thingy to make sure he's still kicking.

There aren't many of us old treacherous guys on here. You have me by a couple of years, as I

You gentlemen should be busy making context threads. Would do a lot of positive around here. Tell us about Citizen Cane's innovations with camera angles, acceptable racism and womanizing, and the comfort of short shorts with long socks in the NBA.

You gentlemen should be busy making context threads. Would do a lot of positive around here. Tell us about Citizen Cane's innovations with camera angles, acceptable racism and womanizing, and the comfort of short shorts with long socks in the NBA.

First-hand accounts of what it was like to live through the Cuban Missile Crisis.

You get a discount at Denny's and the movies, that's pretty cool.

I am 32 and figure I have to be one of the older members.

I remember segregation and the start of busing as well.

First-hand accounts of what it was like to live through the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I was an army brat and we were living on base. My father was sitting on the runway in a fully loaded attack chopper and we were sitting on the floor of our home with our allowed and require items to take to the bomb shelter in the last stages of it.

61? That's seriously old to be an MMA fan to the level that you post on a forum about it. Colour me impressed.

I was in modern missile defense, you guys are all safe now

I'm 28, but went and rode my skateboard for a few hours at the skatepark today and temporarily added 20 years of wear and tear to my knees and lower back.

Damn kids these days...

I remember there was one guy in the Heavies that said he was 60, i guess his username was Antonio something. I believe he got banned

vkevin was around during Pearl Harbor. like he fought there. friend him.

I'm 45, I know there are a handful of guys older than me but not too many.

As far as pot goes, i'm not sure about the 70's but in the 80's the outdoor sensi that came from California was much better than the hydroponic dope grown today.

Perhaps today's pot is more potent but the dope from the 80's was much more enjoyable to smoke...

Back