Old School Metal........Romo?

Shooto Panama

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
back on the days when you can listen good metal everything was so cool....singing about: `hell, demon, hell, demon, hell and once again demon`......bands like Celtic Frost, Venom, Metallica and Judas Priest to name a few made our days of headbanging and listen cool music not to many people enjoy.
last night i was watching on tv a interview with Rob Haldford.....ex-singer of Judas Priest (the man right behind to Ozzy in metal history) about his new record and his life in general........watching that remind me of those bands i mencioned before and one joke we used to do between my friends........we grow up listen romo metal.........Rob Haldford.....romo?........Kirk Hammet from Metallica.....romo?.........Cronos, the singer from Venom........romo?.........the singer from Celtic Frost (i don`t remember his name)...........romo?...................thanks god we still have Ozzy, Slayer and Motorhead to defend the old good days of metal music.

Dude, Hammett MUST be gay.

But Zakk Wylde is totally un-gay, at least there's him... oh wait he sucks :rolleyes:

I can see Lars being gay.....he's just an uptight bitch.....but Hammet?....nah...couldn't be

Originally posted by Tiki
I can see Lars being gay.....he's just an uptight bitch.....but Hammet?....nah...couldn't be

sorry buddy.....we all want Lars to be the one......but Kirk is the choosen one.

Originally posted by Shooto Panama

sorry buddy.....we all want Lars to be the one......but Kirk is the choosen one.

Bah...after Cliff died that band started going south...oh well

The best ever was one this Music Award show they had the creator of Napster giving an award(go fuckin figure i know...) as he was walking out they pan to that whiny whore Lars and he looks all pissed then out comes the Napster dude, and he is wearing a Mettalica T shirt!. Lars looks all fuckin red and flustered,

Then to top it off the Napster dude is all calm and collected, talking about the award, the the other presenter says something concerning the Tshirt, something like how much it costs or how much he likes it or whatever....

Then the Napster dude goes " Yeah its nice eh??..it didn't not cost me anything i BORROWED it from a friend"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in other words FUCK YOU LARS YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!:D:D:D:D

right then and there I knew, I have never seen such a bitch as Lars, he looked like a dumb fuckin cunt.
Lars getting his food ate like that ruled....and will continue to be the only thing i think of when i i hear Mettalica....though i dug ther're old shit ,Garage days was ok and Ride the Lightning....Lars makes me hate them now

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
The best ever was one this Music Award show they had the creator of Napster giving an award(go fuckin figure i know...) as he was walking out they pan to that whiny whore Lars and he looks all pissed then out comes the Napster dude, and he is wearing a Mettalica T shirt!. Lars looks all fuckin red and flustered,

Then to top it off the Napster dude is all calm and collected, talking about the award, the the other presenter says something concerning the Tshirt, something like how much it costs or how much he likes it or whatever....

Then the Napster dude goes " Yeah its nice eh??..it didn't not cost me anything i BORROWED it from a friend"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in other words FUCK YOU LARS YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!:D:D:D:D

right then and there I knew, I have never seen such a bitch as Lars, he looked like a dumb fuckin cunt.
Lars getting his food ate like that ruled....and will continue to be the only thing i think of when i i hear Mettalica....though i dug ther're old shit ,Garage days was ok and Ride the Lightning....Lars makes me hate them now

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
I JUST LAUGHED ALOUD AT WORK!!!!! MY CO WORKER IS GONNA START LOOKING AT ME!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- The Jake

Fuck I just sent it to him.... he laughed his ass off too!

Sooooo funny....

"YES we are filing for Chapter 11 because you assfucked us you whinging piece of shit! But guess what? FROM HELLS HEART I STAB AT THEE!!!"

- The Jake

That kid from Napster was the man, It would have been even funnier if he said "I stole it"

That was fucking funny, what a slap in the face.

Napster really hits a sore spot with us doesnt it? Metallica (lars) really pissed me off, its not like I dont have 4 of their cds, 2 t shirts and a concert stub. Greedy cocksuckers.

thats great, i hope he saw the irony.

that was on MTV music awards..my opinion......... a real kodak moment....MTV awards are been pretty lame lately however that moment with the napster guy and Lars face worth the entire show.

I always kinda figured that Hammet was a limp wrist.

Metallica (as a band) became Romo after "And Justice for All", but at least they had their early days. Other shit from that era should always be considered Romo:
Warrant
Poison
Winger
Slaughter

To put it in simple ftyd terms, who gives a fuck if they're romo or not?

Do you listen to shit after you did a background check on every band member? I hear a song on radio, I like it, and I download it from the net. I don't care what the singer or the band looks like. I am sick of people listening to j. lo and co. shit just cause they're hot. It's a boyband syndrome. It all comes down to putting the damn tape/cd in your car stereo and enjoy it. Everything else is irrelevant then.

As for lars and napster, I don't know why people are so upset. I understand that they were millionaires anyway, but a real man protects his capital. So his idea was right, but he was stupid not to realize that other file sharing programs would surface. In the end, he achieved nothing because I still dload their shit whether on kazaa or winmx. So suck dick lars.

I agree with FTYD.

I think many of you would be shocked silly to learn just HOW MANY of your favorite performers are homosexual...LOL!
Your heads would explode!

I wonder who has a bigger Romo ratio.

Old school metal or W.W.F.

Both dress up in leather and dance around stage. HAHA.

My money goes on W.W.F.

Shoto Panama- when you say Old School Metal, do you mean non Nu_metal songs or just guys from the 80s?

Anyway Anyone in here been to Iced Earth concert, saw it here in sweden damn good show, sorry that the North american tour wont be as goodas the european.

You guys into Death metal?

Back