Okay, this Khamzat stuff is getting stupid.

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Okay, So now that Gane vs Rozenstruik is a confirmed main event now Khamzats next fight is a 3 rounder?

So this guy gets to cut the line, all the way to number 3, in a co-main that isn't even 5 rounds??

If you're going to fast track him at least put it a 5 round fight, to prove he's there already.

Last edited:
Okay, So now that Gane vs Rozenstruik is a confirmed main event now Khamzats next fight is a 3 rounder?

So this guy gets to cut the line, all the way to number 3, in a co-main that isn't even 5 rounds??

If you're going to fast track him at least put it a 5 round fight, to prove he's there already.

No point in worrying, Leon will beat him a decision pretty easily.

That's not too uncommon though?
Volkanovski's path to the title was 3 rounders through Mendes and Aldo.
Though, to be fair, I see your point with fast tracking.

Where is your proof that it is a 3 rounder?

Was Gane/Rozenstruick confirmed the headliner somewhere?

Main and co mains and Title fights are 5 rounders anything else is 3.

I don’t get the hype.
Is he good? Yes. The infatuation with a guy that literally hasn’t fought anybody relevant is beyond hilarious. I look forward to seeing him face legit competition, I’m not wishing on his downfall I truly just want to see how he is against ranked competition.

Honestly, as long as they're doing this ridiculous "main event = 5 rounds" ridiculous, it should be taken advantage of. Every main event should either be a title fight or eliminator, so they're 5'ers

Back