Okay guys, this is how it's gonna go down...

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
....I do not know what it will look like. But I got a feeling there is no way anybody would let it happen that McGregor loses that fight. Not gonna happen.
It might look strange. Weird. Maybe Diaz gets ko'ed by a phantom punch. Maybe he gets submitted. No idea, guys. But it will happen. I know beforehand that McGregor will win. I could make money off of that. But I won't. Cause it's dirty money. It is money that was taken from Diaz who was not given a fair chance to try to win with his best effort. I want none of that money.

....I do not know what it will look like. But I got a feeling there is no way anybody would let it happen that McGregor loses that fight. Not gonna happen.
It might look strange. Weird. Maybe Diaz gets ko'ed by a phantom punch. Maybe he gets submitted. No idea, guys. But it will happen. I know beforehand that McGregor will win. I could make money off of that. But I won't. Cause it's dirty money. It is money that was taken from Diaz who was not given a fair chance to try to win with his best effort. I want none of that money.
hahahahahaha what. You think when you win a bet, the fighter pays you? hahahahaha

If the UFC ever had intentions to fix a fight it would have been Rousey/Holm.

That said, the UFC has cherry picked fights for certain guys and them getting Diaz for this fight instead of Cerrone or Pettis speaks to that, but it definitely isn't fixed.

"Sit down and shut up you fucking goof!"

-Kenny Florian

If I were diaz I'd agree to a fix then do my best to win just for the post fight lol. I don't think the ufc fixes fights btw.

The problem is all the bookies know Conor is gonna win too so the winnings would suck as the odds are so much in Conor's favour. You would need to stake A LOT TO make it worth it

Diaz wins. Fight ruled a NC when Nate is tests positive for weed.

POTY

If the UFC ever had intentions to fix a fight it would have been Rousey/Holm.

That said, the UFC has cherry picked fights for certain guys and them getting Diaz for this fight instead of Cerrone or Pettis speaks to that, but it definitely isn't fixed.
Cerrone is an easier fight than Diaz

Back