Okami's done

ADR**

White Belt
Reaction score
dude cannot take a punch anymore. i'm not the biggest fan of saying "FIGHTER Z TOOK FIGHTER X'S SOUL", but man, Anderson must have done something to Okami.

Okami's chin is beyond bad now. dude gets rocked by jabs, and his recovery is bad too. He's Done.

Pretty sure he just won the biggest fight of his career

(besides Anderson, in case there are smartasses here)

he just beat one of the most hyped Mw's and he's done? He fact he beat belcher despite two horrible stand ups

He wrestled Belcher to decision. Who didn't see that coming?

I don't think his recovery was bad at all, plus it's not like he was facing a 'pillow fists fighter'. I, however, agree that he has become much more tentative and less confident with his striking overall. It was the Boetsch fight that did the damage IMO (at least confidence wise).

No.

he just beat one of the most hyped Mw's and he's done? He fact he beat belcher despite two horrible stand ups

Belcher's TDD is horrid. nobody denied that Okami couldn't beat him the way he did. but Okami's chin has diminished drastically. he can't jab people and shut them down anymore. dude got staggered by almost every single strike that landed.

he's done.

Nate's a bigger win.

Okami's chin is totally gone, he got hit mildly hard and immediately dropped. Still a top 5 MW.

No.

Belcher's TDD is horrid. nobody denied that Okami couldn't beat him the way he did. but Okami's chin has diminished drastically. he can't jab people and shut them down anymore. dude got staggered by almost every single strike that landed.

he's done.

Right, because every guy he faces will be able to stop his takedowns.

lmao Okami just ended a HUGE win streak of Belcher

huge win

dude cannot take a punch anymore. i'm not the biggest fan of saying "FIGHTER Z TOOK FIGHTER X'S SOUL", but man, Anderson must have done something to Okami.

Okami's chin is beyond bad now. dude gets rocked by jabs, and his recovery is bad too. He's Done.

Word? he's 2-1 seen the Anderson fight.

!B0uOJTQ!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!iwE)r9sUw5qBMbf0vCmb!~~0_35.JPG

He got caught in the Boestch fight. That's cost him thousands of dollars. So now he's fighting smart.

dude cannot take a punch anymore. i'm not the biggest fan of saying "FIGHTER Z TOOK FIGHTER X'S SOUL", but man, Anderson must have done something to Okami.Okami's chin is beyond bad now. dude gets rocked by jabs, and his recovery is bad too. He's Done.

took his soul huh? Let me try again, Okami is 2-1 since the Silva fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back