OK, What's going on?

Elvis Sinosic

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I heard that there was some trash talking going on here about me. Who's got the courage to say it to my face?

:mad:

I highly doubt anyone has the nuts to talk smack to you.

Now, let's talk about entrance music ya!?

I'm sorry to say, but I hate your goatee thingy. Shave it for Christ's sakes.;)

I think you meant joe son :D

Well, the off-topic is dead tonight. I guess everybody's still recovering from the posse damage that was inflicted upon this board last night.

i think HOJAK was calling you Bayou Billy or something like that. oh yeah, and he said you can't read very good.

Originally posted by subliminalX
i think HOJAK was calling you Bayou Billy or something like that. oh yeah, and he said you can't read very good.

Wasn't it something involving kangoroos and shit?? ;)

I figured this was my first time here and I should atleast make it an interesting entry... :p

Yeah you totally Ruttened.......though his story of destroying toilets with his head was pretty mint.:D

the fighters are infultrating OT in attempt to flee the garbage newbie threads in the other forums, we embrace you here

Originally posted by majin bux
the fighters are infultrating OT in attempt to flee the garbage newbie threads in the other forums, we embrace you here

yes join us in our refuge from the storm.....:D

Elvis I will trade punches with ya anyday I know I can take ya, of course it will have to be on the playstation 2 (Just Kidding)

Just watch out for my flying armbar... I'm coming for ya!

Bayou Billy was a great fucking NES game! Holy shit, I miss NES!!!!

Come on guys, it was obvious he just came to fuck around with us. Hell, there's always a mod on the forum so nobody could've pulled an anti-elvis remark without being guillotinned.

Welcome to the hell, elvis. This is the NHB forum of sherdog :cool:

Back