OK. So I'm gonna sound like a total N00b.... ;) - EA? Which Battlefield Campaigns are best?

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I used to play a lot of video games in the 1990s and 2000s. The only stuff I play now is with my kids. BUT as you know EA Play is included in Xbox GamePass now.

So I want to revisit some games. I'm looking for single player campaigns for the most part. Won't do much if any multiplayer.

Which Battlefield campaign should I play? I like all genres. BF1 seems cool b/c WWI.

Or I'm looking at TitanFall series and/or the StarWars but I'm thinking I want to do Battlfield first.

Suggestions for a new old N00b?

I used to play a lot of video games in the 1990s and 2000s. The only stuff I play now is with my kids. BUT as you know EA Play is included in Xbox GamePass now.

So I want to revisit some games. I'm looking for single player campaigns for the most part. Won't do much if any multiplayer.

Which Battlefield campaign should I play? I like all genres. BF1 seems cool b/c WWI.

Or I'm looking at TitanFall series and/or the StarWars but I'm thinking I want to do Battlfield first.

Suggestions for a new old N00b?

Battlefield 1, by far.

I liked Battllefield 1's campaign the best. The intro/first stage campaign on that game is one of the best I've ever seen in an FPS. It truly feels like you are in a war and does something I've never seen done in an FPS.

The rest is a bit spotty but it was a good time overall. Battlefield 4 is decent as well but if you have to pick just one, do BF1.

If you can forgive the dated graphics, probably the "Bad Company" games.

As for this gen, "Battlefield 1" seemed to please a lot of folks.

Easily the Bad Company games. In fact, they’re the only ones with a good campaign. I really wish they’d make a third, those games were great

Back