Ok i get it, Anderson is hyper, crazy, and on a troll wagon

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't mean it as a negative thing, he has a lot of energy and he's always dancing, making fun of someone, singing, playing.. He's really like a child trapped in a 40 yo body.

Unfortunately i don't think he has a clear mind on where he is going and what he is doing with his "legacy". It's ok to finish on a good note, but jesus the guy is saying he's on for a fews more fights until he gets to the belt. Really ?? I mean it's understandable that his mind pushes him not to listen to his body but i'm surprised all of his entourage is following him in this nonsense.

Anyway, always been fan of the guy. Good energy, biggest troll in MMA, a little bit delusional but good luck to him tomorrow. I'm betting on a classic UD for the spider

EDIT : oh and wtf is that. spider going Samuel L jackson ?

UFC-FIGHT-NIGHT-84-ANDERSON-SILVA-LONDON-2016-PHOTO-MAZDAK-CAVIAN-MEDIADAY-FIGHT-28-30y9itmp0omm1k9kc1w1ds.jpg

Last edited:
He's on a lot of ppl's top 3 GOAT list. So, I'm not sure delusional even enters into it. He's been there, done that. I'm not sure how he is right now, and am going to watch this fight very closely. I want to get an idea of how far he may still be able to go.

So, I'll be watching with great interest.

hope he doesn't knock Bisping senseless. I like his announcing and don't want him to pop any more brain cells

Anderson is going to put on a show tomorrow I can feel it, he's going to be as flowy as one can be.

omg, I'm so nervous for this fight. It's nice to see confident anderson at the weigh ins again. Almost reminiscent of the sonnen weigh ins

Wow Anderson is going full Bruce Lee with those glasses and that shirt.

Black man in a flat cap = Samuel L Jackson

Datz racist dogg!!!!!

Back