Media Ohara Davies says that high oxygen levels in his hotel room led to his KO loss

Another victim of over-oxygenation (hyperoxia). Under standard room conditions he wins the rematch. Barroso got lucky.

i tell ya, this Ohara Davies guy. he's really full of hot air!

(i hope you enjoyed my serviceable Norm MacDonald impression)

I wonder if I can use this excuse for other thing. It's not my fault, the oxygen in my room is just too high.

I'm not going to kick a man while he is down, but WHY would his team allow him to release this? That should be the entire job of someone on your crew: to prevent you from catching foot-in-mouth disease in public

I genuinely thought Wilder's heavy costume B.S. was the most pathetic excuse ever. I stand corrected.

It's even more pathetic because the day after he lost he was like "i fucked up, and now i'm really embarrassed"... and then he obviously felt so ashamed about losing the way he did that he felt compelled to make such a piss-poor excuse.

It's even more pathetic because the day after he lost he was like "i fucked up, and now i'm really embarrassed"... and then he obviously felt so ashamed about losing the way he did that he felt compelled to make such a piss-poor excuse.
Yea it's actually shocking. How insecure does a person have to be to make up an excuse like that??

Back