• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh snap, I found a Sherdogger !

If I remember my canon his dad wanted him to take over the pizza empire someday but expected him to first work at the stores while getting an education and stop doing hood rat shit

Knowing that culture, I bet Dad’s got another family or two secreted away as a backup.
If Plan A don’t work, there’s a bunch of other alphabets you can leave that shit to.

I'll level with you dawg, they're both mentally challenged. The twin does parkour and crossfit in the hopes of one day becoming an IRL green arrow....
I remember that
that was one of the dumbest things I have ever heard

Dafuq’s a green arrow ?
A budget Green Lantern ?
he is one of DCs oldest heros
he is basically Robin hood
the marvel hawkeye is a rip off
he uses trick arrows and is a martial arts master
they turned him into a bleeding heart liberal and paired him with hawk man who was a conservative to have a mis matched buddy series
I always disliked his character
basically a Batman but instead of a utility belt he has an arrow for everything

but he gas one of the most successful live action DC tv series which is what I bet inspired his brother

I don’t see a problem. The first video looks like light friendly sparring, and the old guy obviously used to box. In the second video he lost, but credit to him for getting in the ring. Early stoppage too - irorkhan was just starting to work him out, like all sherdoggers eventually do with their opponents.

I don’t see a problem. The first video looks like light friendly sparring, and the old guy obviously used to box. In the second video he lost, but credit to him for getting in the ring. Early stoppage too - irorkhan was just starting to work him out, like all sherdoggers eventually do with their opponents.

Maybe actually read the thread. There are lots of problems with this.

Maybe actually read the thread. There are lots of problems with this.
he really is perplexing though

in that last to get knocked out video
if he had actually thrown those straight punches instead of just pushing them and then freezing he would have been a lot more successful than he was

you got any insights on why he invite on fighting but then seems to not fight when the match actually starts ???

it's like he foods the second he gets hit but instead of doing anything is alright with just becoming a human punching bag

plus it's like he chooses to be so lethargic

I feel he should’ve been asked to introduce himself one time more.

Also the nickname “El Savaje”, The Savage. Like calling a fat guy “Tiny”.
Dude’s as a “savage” as a church mouse with a day old hangover.

Back