• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official War Room Awards 2020: A Back Alley Love Story

• Best Ban, aka the "Smoked Like A Freshly Rolled Pack" Award: I nominate @Mcountry but that's probably recency bias. His smugness when mocking someone who died, combined with his swift removal from this place, was amazing. EyeOfNewt was a good one too, guy was a neo-nazi and I basically took him down.
Haven't really been around the War Room too much lately. Didn't even know Mcountry got banned. It's a shame that he used to be a decent right-wing poster, and then he just turned into a straight up racist prick with no redeemable qualities. I try to get along with everyone here, or at least I did, but it's hard because a lot of the right-wing posters (not all, though) just turned nasty and so did I in kind to a certain extent. I guess that's why I stop posting in this sub forum from time to time, because I don't want to dwell in negativity all the time.

If true, makes me wonder why chihuahuas are so popular with strippers.
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Yea mother fucker I do. Problem?

My boys @Sketch , @Sickness1 and others hang out there.
So please stop acting like the Lounge is some leftcuck safe space. You know it’s not, but you’re just trying to get points from the dumbest right wingers or something. Cmon bro.

I like when you drop the schtick and just talk normal stuff with us, and I feel the same with all the lefties and righties in here.

So please stop acting like the Lounge is some leftcuck safe space. You know it’s not, but you’re just trying to get points from the dumbest right wingers or something. Cmon bro.

I like when you drop the schtick and just talk normal stuff with us, and I feel the same with all the lefties and righties in here.
I'm a dumb right winger? Thanks I guess

It is a libcuck safe space, us right wingers are just too illiterate to read the sign that says we aren’t welcome

I'm a dumb right winger? Thanks I guess
It is a libcuck safe space, us right wingers are just too illiterate to read the sign that says we aren’t welcome
Lol you’re both dumb but you’re also both cool guys who post funny shit in the Lounge (and elsewhere). Nothing to do with left or right imo

Back