• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official War Room Awards 2018

Mueller was appointed. He's doing his job. And you're skipping the point that treason is defined very clearly and cannot possibly apply.

I'm not sure what u are arguing. I don't think this is treason.

You really need to stop this..."do you agree with what he said"...."do you like this poster"

It's not a good look

Again. Russler may believe things I do not. It does not make him a troll. If I thought everyone I disagreed with was a troll or stupid. I'd have half the WR on ignore and be in flame wars with the half that I don't have on ignore

IE: Congratulations on going left on some issues @Fawlty agrees with. Specifically, shitting on Trump.

Don't be proud of this nomination @MikeMcMann. I could get it tomorrow, if I wanted it.
Lol. I love it. I'm posting with a slight left of centre bent now and a hard anti Trump bent so suddenly I'm a little more popular in the beauty contest.

Once Trump is gone and typically more right I'll be a shit poster once again.

(Not that I thought I ever stopped being one, 'lol)

Yeah that's why I asked you. To me it's blatant, your gut agrees.

Next round go

Oh, you meant someone else was trolling. My bad. Got distracted by the Bellator and shots.

You didn't give me notice. Count out about 90 seconds and I'll be there.

Lol. I love it. I'm posting with a slight left of centre bent now and a hard anti Trump bent so suddenly I'm a little more popular in the beauty contest.

Once Trump is gone and typically more right I'll be a shit poster once again.

(Not that I thought I ever stopped being one, 'lol)
You should have taken the compliment, but if you have to be miserable, well, go ahead and be miserable. Still, your ability to reason and your use of sources and sound arguments has improved. What can I say. I haven't noticed you "leaning left" at all.

Oh, you meant someone else was trolling. My bad. Got distracted by the Bellator and shots.

You didn't give me notice. Count out about 90 seconds and I'll be there.

I don't know if trolling but blatant propaganda. Trolling gets used to liberally, I think people often believe or just don't care as long as it props their side up.

How many other of you peasants got voted "Best Overall Poster" by a former President?

Yeah, I thought not.

Belated thank you, God Emperor President @Warlord Palis!

th

I don't know if trolling but blatant propaganda. Trolling gets used to liberally, I think people often believe or just don't care as long as it props their side up.

I'm not to worried about what you deem propaganda from a few WR posters. I'm more worried from the mass propaganda we are hit with from global media

Sure, trolls abound. But because I'm a trusting sort, I have a hard time distinguishing between that and when someone's just dumb. Any advice?

Ok we ready

Let me finish a beer. What kinda vodka you suckin' down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back