Official War Room Awards 2018

My vote for ROTY (the Fawlty award since I voted for him, Like A Bas, and Workplay) is MMAisGod. Voting early for this one so people can look him up.

Look at this dumb cunt.

He's allowed back in the new year, oh' super informed one. You don't actually think that he doesn't have an official countdown clock on his ceiling and is counting down the seconds at this very moment, do you?

He'll be back...and get banned again.

My vote for ROTY (the Fawlty award since I voted for him, Like A Bas, and Workplay) is MMAisGod. Voting early for this one so people can look him up.
i will be sure to research this young fellow while i am sipping my red wine and contemplating the meaning of life.

I'll look him but that ultra-generic name is gonna hurt him

Best thread was the Search for the next Supreme Court judge one.

No doubt.
That's pretty much the War Room highlight of 2018
I got banned and unbanned and banned and then double yellowed over it. A fellow sherdoggy was in need and I saw the doggie signal in the sky and suited up. Was a brutal war but I think we killed the Homer once and for all.

@TheGreatA for best all around poster.
tenor.gif

I got banned and unbanned and banned and then double yellowed over it. A fellow sherdoggy was in need and I saw the doggie signal in the sky and suited up. Was a brutal war but I think we killed the Homer once and for all.
I think it was the best thing for the forum and for him personally.

But yeah that was pretty legendary.

alright i need to go kill some people in an online Magic The Gathering Tournament because I am cool like that. I will be back in a bit. Probably drunk. (if you sherdog sober what is wrong with you?)

I'm removing the sticky for awhile due to fools not looking there

Best thread was the Search for the next Supreme Court judge one.

Of course you would vote for the only thread you posted in.

Obviously the best thread in the WR is @Quipling's ongoing series about the Mueller investigation. It's a great source of news and a permanent shrine of the Trump supporter's goal post moving.