Official UFN 85 Thread - Brisbane - Hunto vs Murrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rewatched magny kg. Damn magny dominated for 3 rounds. I go back on what i said. With lombard looking smaller keen to see magny clinch up to see if he can take lombard down. Okami mounted lombard and magny mounts everyone he takes down. Really see that strategy wearing on lombard.

They reversed the line lol. It was Magny +3.5 before. I think Magny's latest performance will carry some momentum going into this fight against Lombard because it's a similar training camp where Gastelum is also a tanky southpaw with good grappling chops. They're obviously not the same fighter but I'm just sayin. I've held off betting anything on him at his current price and I'm settled into his dog line. I'm envisioning a close 1st round, and Magny taking over late with less pop on Hector's punches. Far from confident though I took Magny's +3.5 (-215) so I'm praying Lombard doesn't do what he do lol.
Right lol. They do that when the odds flip. As far as the Magny +3.5 goes, I think I like the o2.0 at -218 better at comparable odds. It covers any type of decision both ways, and both third-round finishes. I have a pretty hard time seeing Magny finishing within 2 rounds or at all. That's pretty much why I like the o2.0 better. By the way, I'm not saying the Magny +3.5 is a bad bet or anything.

I hate to ask and it's probably a stupid question but what is wikibet/wikicap?

I hate to ask and it's probably a stupid question but what is wikibet/wikicap?

wiki capping is just doing research on a fight based on "wikis" or basic information found online like win/loss record.

For example, I might say I wiki-capped a fight when all I did was look at a fighters sherdog page.

Wiki-capping is in contrast to actually doing real research like watching tape

From what I remember, he fought like the same old Abel against Sims, and was getting soundly outboxed for it before Sims decided to be an idiot and shoot for a takedown.

Do you think Abel is going to be able to consistently wrestle Pearson?

I'm very confident in Ross. I'm not sure whats not to get lol I laid out my points. What do you see as Abel's paths to victory? Do you think he can outstrike Ross?

Yup agree pearson, better experienced in those areas I think he can survive abel and use his footwork and better boxing for 3 rounds at least, abel power is the only concern but hopefully pearson gets that firm chin in there its technique and power when pearson finds issues with, something trinaldo and al had.

I like Ross dec Abel r1 hedge incase he lands a bomb. Ross can suffer from low output but Abel just cant keep up a decent pace for three rounds.

Yup said same thing early on in the thread, easiest plays really just gotta hope pearson's footwork and chin can survive for a dec.

wiki capping is just doing research on a fight based on "wikis" or basic information found online like win/loss record.

For example, I might say I wiki-capped a fight when all I did was look at a fighters sherdog page.

Wiki-capping is in contrast to actually doing real research like watching tape

Ah ok see, thanks mate

rawlings no scorecards -106

WTFFFF. this should be -300 at least

hit it again at -125 it's gonna keep going too

kinda like nguyen ITD +420.. idk.. (scoggins DEC +116 blech)

o'reilly dec +700 is interesting.. or both guys dec +250... not so sure jouban gets an easy ko like a lot think...

kinda like nguyen ITD +420.. idk.. (scoggins DEC +116 blech)

o'reilly dec +700 is interesting.. or both guys dec +250... not so sure jouban gets an easy ko like a lot think...
I actually hit Jouban DEC +405. l also Shoeface SUB +300. Wish I got his opener though

On Shoeface with +300 SUB and +620 DEC lol. Whatever

Hit shitface sub +400 and not tko

Sure I could see him ktfo Kelly but most of his wins are by sub, not a single ko as a pro

I actually hit Jouban DEC +405. l also Shoeface SUB +300. Wish I got his opener though

On Shoeface with +300 SUB and +620 DEC lol. Whatever

fuck. +399 shoeface sub i missed that one.. +300 hrmmm.. i swear he could ko kelly too but...

Hit shitface sub +400 and not tko

Sure I could see him ktfo Kelly but most of his wins are by sub, not a single ko as a pro

he had ko's on tuf brazil

fuckkkk. tried to hit +300 and it dropped to +250, missed it

fuck. +399 shoeface sub i missed that one.. +300 hrmmm.. i swear he could ko kelly too but...
Mad I missed the opener also. I still think +300 is good

EDIT: Damn that sucks

he had ko's on tuf brazil

fuckkkk. tried to hit +300 and it dropped to +250, missed it
Sure but still think its atleast 50/50 between sub and tko

Kelly got koed last time but was also subbed on tuf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back