Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Glover still only -187? I cap him at least -300. Is there something I am missing? Evans has not looked good for years.

do you (this can go to anyone) think 5 rounds is better for rashad or for GT?

do you (this can go to anyone) think 5 rounds is better for rashad or for GT?
Personally think its a wash. If anyone gets an advantage its Rashad since Glover is short notice. Both men have gone 5 and not shown cardio issues.

Glovers tdd is kind of bad for a top 10 guy, I like him to win but I could see rashad winning rounds with wrasslin

Why is Glover still only -187? I cap him at least -300. Is there something I am missing? Evans has not looked good for years.

No one has ever been able to do anything against Evans on the ground, and I definitely see him winning a boxing match as possible.

Glovers tdd is kind of bad for a top 10 guy, I like him to win but I could see rashad winning rounds with wrasslin
Eh, i'd be surprised. Davis is the only guy to really put the wrestling on Glover, and he had a horrible weight cut which he has fixed with consistent dieting. Holding him down is no easy task either.

Glover's tdd is solid and his get ups are excellent. Jones couldnt take him down and for me the Davis fight was down to Glover being way out of shape. Cummins has some of the best wrestling in the LHW division and altho he got Glover down he couldnt keep him down for long.

For me Evan's wrestling is hardly a threat here his explosiveness has gone all those injuries have taken their toll.

I think 5 rounds is Glover's advantage as it gives him more tine to find the stoppage.

No one has ever been able to do anything against Evans on the ground, and I definitely see him winning a boxing match as possible.

He is not getting out struck by someone who was out struck by Bader washed up Lil Nog and almost a washed up Hendo.

Cummings took glover down several times, sure he jumped back up but his only defence was the guilotine choke wich cummings countered ewery time landning in side control

Osp also took him down if Im not mistaken

MR wonderful put a wrasslin clinic on him and he couldn't outwrestle rashad

Cummings took glover down several times, sure he jumped back up but his only defence was the guilotine choke wich cummings countered ewery time landning in side control

OSP didn't take Glover down, he hurt him with a body kick but never took him down. OSP was officially 0 for 3 on the takedowns. In the Cummins fight, Glover got taken down 4 times (out of 6) but from what I remember he usually popped back up pretty quickly.

The Rashad that fought Davis is no where near the same fighter.

Bamgbose replacing Caio against Mutante. Please give me a good line on Bam KO against the worst chin jn the business.

Bamgbose replacing Caio against Mutante. Please give me a good line on Bam KO against the worst chin jn the business.

geez, yea... mutante is super talented offenseively, obviously a freak physically, but the dude needs to stop, his chin is just atrocious.. and fighting a power puncher? gawd...

geez, yea... mutante is super talented offenseively, obviously a freak physically, but the dude needs to stop, his chin is just atrocious.. and fighting a power puncher? gawd...

He should retire his chin is that bad. If i was a friend i would be telling him to hang them up. Surely he will fight super tentative.

Pennington -160 now? Adding...

xJUNM7m.jpg

HOW could anyone be betting on betche man, it makes no fucking sense to me. i just can't see how betche wins this.

No bet on it, but there is no way I'd think Pennington is a lock here. My guess is that this looks like the typical close women's mma fight where neither has a major advantage.

No bet on it, but there is no way I'd think Pennington is a lock here. My guess is that this looks like the typical close women's mma fight where neither has a major advantage.

Same. O2.5 > Pennington imo

Just realized Swanson scorecards = no action is -186. Amazing line, Dias finishing seems highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back