Official UFC 241 AV Bet Thread

229142.jpg

lol I knew you were gutless!

View attachment 630399

Edit: I am taking that as an official decline of my offer.

You shall live in eternal
giphy.gif

Shame my Irish nuts
Why do you get to call the shots?
I’ll bet you the custom belt
If Ian wins you can put
‘Property of Darknet’

Shame my Irish nuts
If Ian wins you can put
‘Property of Darknet’

Because this is an AV bet thread you muppet!. You already backed down! You had your chance..

giphy.gif

Because this is an AV bet thread you muppet!. You already backed down! You had your chance..

giphy.gif

Ok Derek
Good luck on Saturday bro, im no fighter but my advice would be to keep your eyes open while striking

Sheet.

I've got Pettis.

Any challengers?

You'll need that gif when you lose. I might show you mercy if Pettis finishes him.

I let Frank off the hook because I was salty. But people need to Hespect Mysic Arkham. I see deze tings.

{<Mcgoat}

giphy.gif

I been in this game a long time boy.
Mystic FNC was predicting JDS over Cain while you were just a wee lad.

giphy.gif

I been in this game a long time boy.
Mystic FNC was predicting JDS over Cain while you were just a wee lad.

It's fucking ON now. I'm on my phone so I can't post gifs, but you hit me with the Karate Kid? I'll get you back for that, Mercy is for the weak!

We'll discuss how this young stud will swing the gavel when Pettis puts it on Nate.

Seeyuhsoonboi.

<{yearp}>

I'll back DC over Stipe. 1 month sounds fine. Not a purple belt though.

Done deal.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

@DarkneT I'm calling you out boy!

I got Brunson! Put your AV on the line, one month.

Lets gooooooo!

Shame my Irish nuts
If Ian wins you can put
‘Property of Darknet’

Let's go brother. May the best fighter win.
<{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}>
I went through the thread and added all you guys who have agreed to bet with each other to make everything official.

No backing out now

<{JustBleed}>

Let me know if there is any mistake.

There are still a bunch of guys who have picks but don't have an opponent yet. So anyone who wants to make an AV bet should check the OP.

@Jackonfire is there a way for you or another mod to give a punishment if someone doesn't hold their end of the deal? :D like force their new AV? Or I guess the pink belt could do the job too.

I went through the thread and added all you guys who have agreed to bet with each other to make everything official.

No backing out now

<{JustBleed}>

There are still a bunch of guys who have picks but don't have an opponent yet. So anyone who wants to make an AV bet should check the OP.

@Jackonfire is there a way for you or another mod to give a punishment if someone doesn't hold their end of the deal? :D like force their new AV? Or I guess the pink belt could do the job too.

I didn’t agree to anything other than him polishing my Irish nuts

No backing out now

<{JustBleed}>

I'm 10 toes down, I'm not even on Pettis like that, but I gotta get @FrontNakedChoke for that Hooker vs Diakese fight years ago.

He thinks I forgot, we might not have made a bet or even know eachother like we do now, but I remember him replying to me in the PBP saying "I got Hooker in this one"

I gotta get that one back. FRONT NAKED CHOKE! I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKAH!
<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

Shook to the core!
Shook like Brunson when he darts in with his eyes closed flailing his arms around hoping he lands a punch to get it over with

Except Ian isn’t an aging Brazilian with a suspect chin so he will be alright

I'm 10 toes down, I'm not even on Pettis like that, but I gotta get @FrontNakedChoke for that Hooker vs Diakese fight years ago.

He thinks I forgot, we might not have made a bet or even know eachother like we do now, but I remember him replying to me in the PBP saying "I got Hooker in this one"

I gotta get that one back. FRONT NAKED CHOKE! I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKAH!
<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

From one karate hype job to the next

Will @Arkham's Notorious Geyser ever learn?

<OKC16>

Back