Official UFC 190 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesnar was tapping in pain but Mir refused to release the kneebar. We have seen many similar situations in the UFC, particularly with the attacking fighter verbally indicating to the referee that the defending fighter is tapping and refusing to release the submission until the referee steps in.

Regarding the alleged eyepokes: it's kind of silly to argue given that I don't understand Portuguese, but it seemed clear from the video that Palhares thinks he is innocent.

just because someone other than Palhares has done it in the UFC doesnt make it excusable. I'm really not gonna sit here and debate whether Palhares's actions are justified lol

just because someone other than Palhares has done it in the UFC doesnt make it excusable. I'm really not gonna sit here and debate whether Palhares's actions are justified lol

I'll just leave this here...I'm sure you are critical of Maia as well.

LargeRegularBlesbok.gif

I figured Shields was on his way to a decision after dominating most of the match. It really screwed up one of my big plays.

$50.00 $1,044.38 Loss 2 Team Parlay

Win 8/1/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1533 Silva wins by TKO/KO +415* vs Any other result
Loss 8/1/15 11:00pm Props Fighting 3003 Palhares / Shields goes 5 round distance +325* vs Fight won't go 5 round distance

Of course it's hard to tell if Shields would've finished him in the championship rounds but it had a decent chance.

Anywho!

This coming event is juiced the fuck out. Some of these guys shouldn't be THIS heavy but they are. I think Live-bet is going to be my best option and some props when they are released.

I think the only moneyline (other than Tex and Beniel) that's sorta playable right now for me is Jared Rosholt. He's the better wrestler and should dominate in that facet. On Tim Johnson's UFC page, it says he's working 2 jobs while training too.

I sort've want to bet Brunson too but my play on him is entirely based on his cardio and weight cut. If he looks healthy I will but I don't trust him because of his history. Plus I really like Alvey dude is hilarious and I've been making a ton on him in his past 3 fights.

Right now I'm trying to figure out this dog situation because I'm finding myself wanting to choose most of the favs here and I don't like doing that. I would like insight on whether you guys think Rosholt & Brunson were to win, will they finish their respective fights? That's the only way I will get +odds on these two.

I'll just leave this here...I'm sure you are critical of Maia as well.

LargeRegularBlesbok.gif

bro, you're reaching. what happens if WSOF decides to punish Palhares? you think he's still innocent then?

is ray borg parlay fodder? Curious, with how good he has looked , if this will be my only chance to take him against Herrera

someone talk some sense into me, before i make a very large bet on the glover/Osp over 1.5 at -145. MY thoughts are that Glovers power is a bit of an illusion and OSP moves like a big lazy cat. He likely wont get hurt early.

Glovers off that juice and has a decent chin. Ive seen him a little wobbled against Bader, but he has the ability to recover. Osp could rock him early but i think in a 5rd fight, both fighters will at least consider pacing themselves. I see glover trying to take this into deeper waters, and OSP being able to move and evade most of the bombs glover throws for at least a few rds.

People are getting a little too caught up with OSPs kos of sloppy shogun, and cummins, granted there have been improvements in his stand up , but i doubt as drastic as the small sample variance of the last two fights would suggest.

Rarely do you see a Over 1.5 rd this cheap, with two guys who havent been knocked out against good competition since 09(osp) and Glover over a decade ago.

8/3/15 1:16am $272.60 $188.00 Pending 8/8/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Ovince Saint Preux/Glover Teixeira Over 1

bro, you're reaching. what happens if WSOF decides to punish Palhares? you think he's still innocent then?

Def a stretch not only on the length of holding the submission after the tap, but also on the type of submission as well. Maia's was a choke where at worst he causes a momentary lapse of consciousness, Palhares actively applied more pressure on a sub that could have easily broken shields arm.

Would love a Frankie Saenze Sirwan Kakai breakdown. It seems like this one should go the distance?

I figured Shields was on his way to a decision after dominating most of the match. It really screwed up one of my big plays.

$50.00 $1,044.38 Loss 2 Team Parlay

Win 8/1/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1533 Silva wins by TKO/KO +415* vs Any other result
Loss 8/1/15 11:00pm Props Fighting 3003 Palhares / Shields goes 5 round distance +325* vs Fight won't go 5 round distance

Of course it's hard to tell if Shields would've finished him in the championship rounds but it had a decent chance.

Too bad!

Btw, what site is that on?

Why were you pissed? I was on Shields as well and walked away from the fight feeling dizzy. I thought if anyone would gas it would be Palhares.

The eye gouges. I think that completely changed the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back