Official UFC 182 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL:

Going to play the Colts and watch some football this afternoon. Hope it's not a square play. I haven't been watching much football.

I'll get the new thread up tomorrow. So far on Wade, Alvarez, Larkin, Tibau, Soriano, Hall, McGregor ITD, and also fight starts 2 on Siver/McGregor.
Colts not square persay but I think the oddsmakers were spot on.
Cerrone saved my night. If he would have lost, it would have been a horrible night for me. I can't believe how low his odds got. I thought snagging him at -165 early was great.
Same, started piling on at -130 and the over at -160. That and jones saved me

NFL

i havent bet on any of the earlier games as i thought the lines were very rightly set. as a result, i think im going a little much on the lion-cowboys game but i think this line is WAY off

Lions +6.5 for 2u; small on the ML at +220
*also planning on live betting more since detroit seems to sputter at times while the cowboys start fast

i dont see how they are laying almost a touchdown against a very game detroit team. the cowboys have been a bit overrated all year. they wont be able to run all over the lions in this contest as the lions are one of the top run defenses in the NFL.

good luck, everyone!

NFL

i havent bet on any of the earlier games as i thought the lines were very rightly set. as a result, i think im going a little much on the lion-cowboys game but i think this line is WAY off

Lions +6.5 for 2u; small on the ML at +220
*also planning on live betting more since detroit seems to sputter at times while the cowboys start fast

i dont see how they are laying almost a touchdown against a very game detroit team. the cowboys have been a bit overrated all year. they wont be able to run all over the lions in this contest as the lions are one of the top run defenses in the NFL.

good luck, everyone!

My 2 NFL bets thus far are:

Bengals/Colts u48.5 -111 (1u)
Dallas -6.5 -109 (1u)

Gonna probably add a unit to Dallas -6 before the game starts, but just waiting to see if it gets better than -6.

Edit: Never mind, as I just wrote my post, the line dropped to -5.5, so I added a unit on Dallas -5.5 points.

Edit.

I'm going to open a 5 dimes account today, if anyone wants a free 20$ referral bonus, pm me the link or whatever.

2 weeks

Open
895_o.png

Current
895.png

My 2 NFL bets thus far are:

Bengals/Colts u48.5 -111 (1u)
Dallas -6.5 -109 (1u)

Gonna probably add a unit to Dallas -6 before the game starts, but just waiting to see if it gets better than -6.

Edit: Never mind, as I just wrote my post, the line dropped to -5.5, so I added a unit on Dallas -5.5 points.

Edit.

NFL
With Romo getting sacked and having to punt in the 5th drive, I won .5u at evens. I also won .8u on the 1st play of the 5th drive being a completed pass at +240. So, I'm just down .7u for this game (assuming Dallas doesn't cover -6.5 points).

I'm focused on the u51.5 points at +104 for 1.5u.

Think I really like Joby Sanchez coming up a lot locked him in for a fair amount around -130... Also Charles Rosa around -140 I think I like as well. I think he showed a lot of potential against Siver on like less than a week notice or something...

NBA Sunday

Raps +1
Nets -3
Pacers -1
Bucks -7
Pistons -4

Boxing

Wilder ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back