Official UFC 168 poster has Weidman without HIS belt (leave no doubt LOL)

TS you should change the title of your thread & OP. Just pretend this is suppossed to be a thread where everyone posts UFC event posters. Instead of the fail point you were trying to make.

Rousey is holding her belt while Weidman is not ?

Sounds a tad sexist IMO.

Weidman is awesome but I can't root for him against Anderson.

Lol at Anderson in blue tape.

The challenger always fights in the blue corner?????????????? How have I never noticed this/known about this??????????

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Weidman is awesome but I can't root for him against Anderson.

To be fair. Anderson did get me into MMA. Before that all I saw was ground humping by tuf rejects. The sandman fight was my first andy fight. I thought sandman was gonna smash the skinny black guy. Oh man I didn't know shit :icon_lol:

Don't understand how people didn't know about the red & blue corners...

Weidman is the most likeable champ. Seems like a genue guy

He just like any average Joe. He just happens to be a genetically gifted athletic freak who kinda got up off the couch and decided to try fighting. Turns out he was good at that too, and now he's the champ on tv.

All I could see was Tate's CG enhanced bust.

Although I don't think you've provided definitive proof of anything, if your point is that the UFC has not yet been willing to embrace Chris Weidman as it's MW champion then you're probably correct. Zuffa likes its long time reigning champions because over time they become consistent and significant PPV moneymakers. That's why they get instant rematches when they lose. The new champions are anybody's guess as far as what they'll produce money-wise or if they'll even remain champion for long. If Hendricks beats GSP, even if its in convincing fashion, expect more of the same. An instant rematch for GSP if he wants it, and a clear hesitation from the UFC to embrace Hendricks as its new champion.

Someone posted a pretty funny shoop of it, with KOd Anderson at the bottom, can't find it now though

Don't understand how people didn't know about the red & blue corners...

Yeah kind of shocked me as well. Homeless Infant you're a plat now. Hows that housing situation treating you these days?

pretty cool poster. War Chris and Ronda!

All those are action shots...nobody wears the belt during a fight, although I'm sure Tim Sylvia woulda tried lol

Back