• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Titanfall Thread

Well OK then. Even though it would seem that Titanfall is not Sherdog approved, there is a wicked 360 community and I am loving this shit.

I read that the Gooser challenge was originally 50 pilots, but after some backlash from the community, they lowered it to 5. Thank God.
I still haven't gotten one yet.

But I read some nice tips and now I have an approach in mind.

http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/ne...allenge-tips-for-reaching-6th-generation.aspx
http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/20q02i/gooser_challenge_breakthrough_the_one_easy_tip_to/
http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/20ty46/my_gooser_challenge_tips/

So once I am done screwing around with the stupid Charge Rifle kills, I am going to make a stealth classed pilot with the LMG and wreck shop with the Rodeo ejections.

I'll be back playing it soon. Skyrim dug it's claws into me again and can't put it down.

the people are just not there on PC game needs something more to hook in new people.

Game was a major dissapointment. Totally boring. Staby - your better off going back to COD and running around top speed trying to knife fools for fun. This game was poorly implemented. Just let this thread die as the game is beyond irrelevant.

^

tumblr_m8ahjt5ixL1qmnqj2o1_250.jpg

Game was a major dissapointment. Totally boring. Staby - your better off going back to COD and running around top speed trying to knife fools for fun. This game was poorly implemented. Just let this thread die as the game is beyond irrelevant.

lol, Ghosts "top speed":

top_snail_facts.jpg

The last CoD I was truely happy with was Blops 1. The decline in quality was an exponetial curve from then onward.

Back to the amazing game known as Titanfall: I got fucking around last night with the LMG and the Slammer attachment, finally got a Gooser kill, only one, but because the bastard ejected at the edge of the map and landed out of bounds, the kill never counted.
I know it was a legit Gooser because I Rodeo attacked him until ejection, and when I made the kill it said "Airborn kill +50" or something like that, so I thought "Woo hoo!!"

But it didn't count towards my challenges. :(
I will be back at it tonight though.

The Gooser challenge had me chasing my tail for a couple days, trying to Rodeo titans so pilots would eject, then trying to shoot them out of the air. What a bitch. I finally played Last Titan Standing, and used the chaingun, and got the remaining three Gooser kills within a couple hours.
What a total bitch.

Anyways, Gen6 now, into the fun stuff again.
Challenges include:
Rodeo (Brain surgeon)
LMG
Triple Threat
Mag Launcher

Should be a fun Gen.

I have never checked out twitch before. It's blocked at work and I don't use the computer much at home.
I keep meaning to check it out but then forget.

Is it me or the playbase for this game is very small on pc nowadays?

The other day i figured i'd give the dlc maps a shot since i had not played in a while.

I simply could not find a game, tried for 20 minutes, it would search for a lobby, find 1 with 2 persons, could not find opponents, search again.

I'm definitely regretting buying this with the season pass.

IGN is blocked here where i work.
Is the pack also released for Xbox 360 already?

Aaron Paul made my Xbox go from the NBA finals to titanfall.

EA / Origin is offering a free 48 hour, fully-functional Titanfall trial on PC this week...if you like it, you buy it and keep your progress.

Is it worth trying out? Normally I'd give any game a shot but this is a 51 GB download...

EA / Origin is offering a free 48 hour, fully-functional Titanfall trial on PC this week...if you like it, you buy it and keep your progress.

Is it worth trying out? Normally I'd give any game a shot but this is a 51 GB download...

Two of my friends got Xbox Ones this weekend (they already have PS4s). I convinced them to play Titanfall with me and after 30 min we all agreed to quit and play Forza and BF4 instead.

It is not a bad game, it is simply way too repetitive. I'd say it could be worth trying out but I doubt it's something you'd keep after about a month tops.

give it a shot its free, but long term i dont know.

I played it for awhile and enjoyed it but the community is just to small on the pc its sad.

You guys are fucked. This game is awesome.
Gen7 now.

Decided to give it a shot. Wasn't thrilled about creating an EA account just to try the game out, but was pleasantly surprised when it allowed me to log in with my PSN id. Started to download it while watching a movie before bed, figuring I'd let it download overnight since it's a massive 51 GB (!) DL, and was sort of shocked when it finished DL'ing in less than an hour. EA's got some good bandwidth devoted to it.

The 48 hour trial doesn't start until you first log into the game, so I'll wait till the weekend and fire it up then. It's a game that looked impressive from the previews, but the reviews are all sort of blah. Hopefully Destiny turns out to be the game we've all been waiting for.

Back