• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PlayStation Official Stellar Blade Discussion

Finished it last night.

I would give this game a solid 8 out of 10 rating. From the amazing variety of enemies to the captivating exploration and exceptional level design, and the engaging leveling system as a whole, everything about this game was top-notch. It's been a long time since a game has pulled me in this intensely.

The only downsides I could point out are that the platforming mechanics felt a bit clunky at times, and I have to echo @Dizzy observations that the boss battles weren't particularly challenging. The last three bosses were undoubtedly the best and most difficult encounters in the game, while the first boss stood out with its unique and visually striking appearance.

(For reference, I used a Crit + Attack speed build for 95% of the game and then changed to a burst damage build late game. I was fully leveled by the end as well.)

The final boss had the most impressive moveset, often unleashing attacks that weren't seen in the previous rounds. If you managed to defeat it on the first try, you likely missed out on witnessing some of its more advanced techniques.

Overall, this game excelled in multiple areas, providing an immersive and engaging experience that kept me hooked from start to finish.

Used to be you waited to play games for the bugs to be ironed out. Seems like now they are releasing new modes, missions, etc. Makes me glad I wait most of the time.
Feels like it’s been like this for a long time. I remember getting Arrange Mode on RE2 Dual Shock back in 1998 lol.

Back