RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joyce vs. Chisora Saturday 07.27.2024 at 02:00 PM ET (ESPN+)

did he say "plunker".....LOL

Chisora's CV is fucking insane

Danny Williams
Tyson Fury x 3
Robert Helenius
Vitali Klitschko
David Haye
Kevin Johnson
Kubrat Pulev x 2
Dillian Whyte x 2
Agit kabayel
Carlos Takam
Artur Szpilka
David Price
Oleksandr Usyk
Joseph Parker x 2
Joe Joyce

i know he lost a lot of these, but he isnt fighting patsies and he has never just laid down like some opponents tend to do, he comes to fight each and every time

he is also a ticket seller, the guy comes to scrap and knows how to drum up interest in a fight, some of the stories of him are a bit whack and i think we will miss him when he is gone, proper character of the UK HW scene for the past 15 years

Put some respect on Chisora's name. As posted above he's fought the best without fear many times and is no pushover. With that being said yeah, in less than two years Joyce has gone from the Next Big Thing (after giving Parker his only loss inside the distance), to irrelevant to the top of the division. He'll be 39 in September but has only had 19 pro fights. I would still like to see him continue and just take some easier opponents. The Juggernaut has a good chin, but someone as good as 40 yo Chisora, but faster and with a greater than 74" reach, would have knocked him the FUCK out in the later rounds, Joyce was leaving big gaps between his hands and head and getting clobbered round the sides. Concerning.

Real recognize real
Paulie was in some barnburners in his day. The Cotto fight was badass.
It's a shame in the USA we don't have more love for workmanlike showmen boxers like Chisora. Closest guy I can think of was Gabe Rosado and he was only really popular in the tri-state area NY/NJ/CT and PA.

Real recognize real
Paulie was in some barnburners in his day. The Cotto fight was badass.
It's a shame in the USA we don't have more love for workmanlike showmen boxers like Chisora. Closest guy I can think of was Gabe Rosado and he was only really popular in the tri-state area NY/NJ/CT and PA.
i think its been a bit of a perfect storm as well, we've had Chisora, Whyte, Haye, Bellew, Joshua, Dubois, Joyce, Fury, Price, Allen to name a few, we have had a real decent amount of HWs over the past 15 years and they've all done pretty well from the sport

Back