RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Inoue vs Nery Discussion 5/6 6AM ET (ESPN+)

Inoue is the most overrated no.1 P4P fighter of all time. I'm not saying he's bad, he's very good, but he's NOT the best fighter in the world.

This is a BAD knockdown. He pirouettes.

Would anyone care about Inoue if he did not have P4P speed, reflexes, and hand eye coordination?

You can see what Inoue looks like without the enormous gap in athleticism, hes called Takuma Inoue, and he fought on the prelims.

Its fun to watch but one of the greatest of all time? I don't see it.
i mean yeah, if inoue didn't have incredible speed, reflexes, KO power in both hands, excellent stamina, explosiveness, a great chin, precision in his shots, a great punch selection, good fight IQ, and clean technique... he'd be a nobody. i agree.

Would anyone care about Inoue if he did not have P4P speed, reflexes, and hand eye coordination?

You can see what Inoue looks like without the enormous gap in athleticism, hes called Takuma Inoue, and he fought on the prelims.

Are you saying he wouldn’t be as good without some of the things that make him really good? That’s not a bad assessment.

Inoue is the most overrated no.1 P4P fighter of all time. I'm not saying he's bad, he's very good, but he's NOT the best fighter in the world.

If anything I think it shows another dimension to come back from being hurt and completely dominating. Plus I am sure he is skillful enough to work on that for future fights.

So he got knockdown, comes back and not only dominates the fight knocks down Nery twice and then knocks him out in the end. What does that say about Inoue heart, his resilience his ferocity.

Who's the best fighter in the world? Is at least your second best fighter?

i mean yeah, if inoue didn't have incredible speed, reflexes, KO power in both hands, excellent stamina, explosiveness, a great chin, precision in his shots, a great punch selection, good fight IQ, and clean technique... he'd be a nobody. i agree.
Lol

But he then got up and beat the shit out of Nery and stopped him. This is also way above his natural weight class.

The fuck else you want? And if you're looking for the most overrated top level fighter out there, look no further than Crawford.

Would anyone care about Inoue if he did not have

If Wilder didn't have a nuke for a right he would have been regional level. If Floyd didn't have a great chin he'd have been KO'd in mutiple fights when he took bombs. If Tyson didn't have "P4P speed, reflexes, and hand eye coordination" he'd have just been a small HW.

Wtf is this retarded nonsense that Naoya haters come out with after every single fight.

So he got knockdown, comes back and not only dominates the fight knocks down Nery twice and then knocks him out in the end. What does that say about Inoue heart, his resilience his ferocity.

Who's the best fighter in the world? Is at least your second best fighter?
I rate Crawford and Canelo above him. They've fought and beaten better opponents.

It's literally the same shit every time Naoya fights. Remember when Fulton was supposed to expose Naoya, and then post fight it was that Fulton isn't as good as Haney so who cares.

Bunch of clowns.

Looking forward to all the Naoya haters clutching at the "Nery dropped him" to discredit him this time. Props to Nery for landing that shot in round one, but after that he got bludgeoned worse than Fulton did.
Have you looked on Twitter yet? Apparently Inoue is an overrated bum and has no chin.

Back