RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Inoue vs Nery Discussion 5/6 6AM ET (ESPN+)

Looking forward to all the Naoya haters clutching at the "Nery dropped him" to discredit him this time. Props to Nery for landing that shot in round one, but after that he got bludgeoned worse than Fulton did.
if Nonito couldnt deter him after he literally broke Inoue's orbital and cheekbone, Nery wasn't gonna deter him with a knockdown
Inoue reigns supreme

Great win by the monster. Looks unbeatable unless he goes up too much. Impressive how he took a clean shot in the 1st but showed great chin and resilience to dominate afterwards. Wow. Credit to Nery for a good effort.

if Nonito couldnt deter him after he literally broke Inoue's orbital and cheekbone, Nery wasn't gonna deter him with a knockdown
Inoue reigns supreme

This is where air-tight defense comes in clutch. He didn't try to take Nery down, he just went back to basics and recovered. It was already over once the bell for round two started.

so sam goodman is gonna get slaughtered next?

not exactly too excited for it, but i'll watch any inoue fight.

Well Inoue is gonna smoke this poor bastard. I have no doubt Inoue can dominate 126 along with picking up belts at 130.

Once he gets to 135 is when he will probably meet his match. He may have to pick and choose who he fights there.

Would anyone care about Inoue if he did not have P4P speed, reflexes, and hand eye coordination?

You can see what Inoue looks like without the enormous gap in athleticism, hes called Takuma Inoue, and he fought on the prelims.

Its fun to watch but one of the greatest of all time? I don't see it.

Respect to Sam, he's asking for the fight and that takes some guts.
From what I have seen of him though, I'm not sure he poses much of a threat for Inoue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back