RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Inoue vs Nery Discussion 5/6 6AM ET (ESPN+)

Inoue smacked the shit out of that (mexi)can.
a great performance
watch Nery get banned from Japanese boxing again after this fight, just because

Glad Nery at least got the round 1 knockdown, made the fight a lot better than Inoue just running through him while he still did

Looking forward to all the Naoya haters clutching at the "Nery dropped him" to discredit him this time. Props to Nery for landing that shot in round one, but after that he got bludgeoned worse than Fulton did.

Nery got knocked the fuck out. Other than that 1st round knockdown it was all Inoue.
i'm gonna watch this 5 more times today. i love how he fucking shattered him into the ropes.

nery can take a shot, i'll give him that. lots of guys would've gone down a lot sooner.

now we also know what naoya is made of when things don't go his way. he was injured in the first donaire fight and showed some grit, but now he actually got dropped and came back from it like it was nothing.

i'm gonna watch this 5 more times today. i love how he fucking shattered him into the ropes.

nery can take a shot, i'll give him that. lots of guys would've gone down a lot sooner.

now we also know what naoya is made of when things don't go his way. he was injured in the first donaire fight and showed some grit, but now he actually got dropped and came back from it like it was nothing.
Right hand didn't even look like much & how his body just crumbled from it, sheeesh

Oh glorious crowd thanks for watching me box. Please to all the americans watching on ESPN vote for the glorious leader Donald Trump.
*insert joke here involving walls and Mexicans that i likely cant make or else ill get banned*

Back