RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Holyfield vs Belfort / Silva vs Ortiz RBR 9/11

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's not a smart bet. I think Silva should will this but he isn't the same Anderson Silver from even a few years ago. Tito's striking has improved while Anderson has gotten older and significantly slower. Anderson without his superhuman speed just isn't the same fighter and he'll be up against a guy who is naturally a lot heavier than him. I could see Tito refusing to trade punches with the counter puncher and doing a lot of clinching.

Does Silva still have enough to defeat Tito? I think so. I hope so. But it's not a bet I would be comfortable going all in on.

Silva is a natural boxer and always had been. It's not about speed, it's about skill, and Anderson is a least 2 levels above Tito.

He's gonna run a clinic on him.

Silva is a natural boxer and always had been. It's not about speed, it's about skill, and Anderson is a least 2 levels above Tito.

He's gonna run a clinic on him.
Silva just beat a 35 years old professional boxer. JCC Jr might not be top notch but the dude is leagues above Tito in boxing.

There is a reason Anderson is a 10/1 favorite.

Silva just beat a 35 years old professional boxer. JCC Jr might not be top notch but the dude is leagues above Tito in boxing.

There is a reason Anderson is a 10/1 favorite.
Tito would win rounds against JCCjr. Hes terrible now and is heavy on the drugs and drinking and partying

Man crazy this is the new norm, washed up mma legends fighting washed up boxing legends or no names/youtubers.

<{hughesimpress}>

I'll still watch, of course

Is it not weird as fuck to you Americans that this is on the 20th anniversary of 9/11?

I'm not American but from what I understand this is kind of a big date for you guys. Possibly just lay low and mourn such a date.

Maybe I'm just a pussy but I'd probably just pick any date but 9/11.

Is it not weird as fuck to you Americans that this is on the 20th anniversary of 9/11?

I'm not American but from what I understand this is kind of a big date for you guys. Possibly just lay low and mourn such a date.

I never even thought about it till you posted. Never watch much news or tv, I stay out of the loop.

Lol at thinking Americans think of such things. Its Saturday bub. Time to make $! Good ol USA

Tito is getting murked in the poll harder than anyone I can ever remember...
currently 5%.

I think the fact they allow a near 60 year old is beautiful. As funny as Trump and all them getting involved in it is, it's amazing. This could be so much fun that this shouldn't be allowed.

Fixed.

I think Holyfield wins. I don't think Vitor can hurt him with his punches. I don't think his punching power will crossover to boxing. Holyfield will have the better cardio and work rate. He will keep coming forward and wins by decision or late TKO. Vitor probably wins the first couple rounds and gasses out. From then on, it's all Holyfield.

I could be wrong. Conor's power didn't cross over to boxing. Mayweather said he was an average puncher. I think Belfort will be feather fisted in boxing.

The more I think about Evander's age, the late replacement status, etc.

I bet this is over (Holyfield loses) in the 1st. This has work written all over it, basically. Not a technical dive, but "hey, just try to give us a round or two Champ, here's money" work.

I just hope nobody gets hurt tonight. This is over the line, I'd say. But I will watch.

Back