• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Anderson Silva vs Chavez Jr. RBR 6/19

Winner?

• Total voters
Well, Anderson was my favorite MMA fighter of all time and it was great to watch him perform reasonably well for a 46 year old and get a win against a former boxing champion 11 years his junior.

I thought he did alright and certainly defended himself against a pretty serious (if sparse) attack from Chavez Jr.

silva is 46 years old and still fighting, boggles my mind that he can find success at a high level. The guy is a true talent

Not to talk down on Silva , he is a great fighter, but Chavez Jr. has been an embarassement for years. He would loose against near anybody at this point in stand up no matter mma fighter or boxer. Look at his last fights.

Chavez Jr never trained a day in his life and Anderson must have cheated.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Shocking results. Never thought former boxing champion could lose to 45 years old former MMA fighter.

Back