Official Ronda Arouseme/RRR/TripleR/RPrime Undestructible War Wagon of Arm Breaking!

riitzni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's time for greatness, bitches!

FGVZrTM.jpg

Come hell, high water, juiced up Brazilians and non-juiced up Brazilians still itching for an epic ass whippin', it's time to board the Rowdy train to Armbarsville!

CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS

Ronda_jpeg_layersturnedon.jpg

ronda_rousey_wallpaper_by_exaart-d51xucr.jpg

5519121d17efd.jpg

59748490.jpg

And she don't feel that bad about it!

7805374226_6fd419ec16_b.jpg

Is the war wagon still running?

Anyone still getting on board??

Uh, where did all of you go? Why does this wagon only have two wheels?

Hello?

She had an over 9000 shirt? Damn her!

On board...

The OP used the word "undestructible." That's a red flag right there.

Hype wagon derailed. Humiliated. Exposed. Lovin' it.

Lol'd at the Oprah pic. I am on board!:)

Tooooot.....tooot..pssshhhhhhh.....lol.

It's lonely on this train. Where you at mother fuckers? If you weren't a band wagon fan, this is your chance to prove it. :cool:

Man she looks bad when she has those two hair bun things growing off the sides of her head.

Tooooot.....tooot..pssshhhhhhh.....lol.

It's lonely on this train. Where you at mother fuckers? If you weren't a band wagon fan, this is your chance to prove it. :cool:

Lol stop trying to save face m8... You were the loudest and ended up looking like the biggest goof on here:D

On board.
Fuck the Haters.

Lol stop trying to save face m8... You were the loudest and ended up looking like the biggest goof on here:D

At least I still stick around. I never thought I was that vocal to begin with. Thanks for noticing though. Lol 😁

on board and riding this wagon right to vahalla. ronda getting another arm to add to her collection

On board

This fight is so one sided she doesn't even need a war wagon but what the hell. RRR!

Where did Ronda touch you to hurt you so much Diggem?
Does a female really upset you that much. :icon_lol:

Shes dedicating this fight to the late Roddy Piper. I wanna see her take Bethes back & put her to sleep.

WAR RRR

On board

This fight is so one sided she doesn't even need a war wagon but what the hell. RRR!

Where did Ronda touch you to hurt you so much Diggem?
Does a female really upset you that much. :icon_lol:

Now, now, he probably feels very threatened.

Leave the poor boy be.

Back