• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Professional Wrestling Discussion:

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, btw, what happened to gregory helms? i thought that he was coming into his own as a good heel that could move up the card quite easily.

The "E" hates small guys. So they team him up with Chavo for no reason.

Not true. Goto dailymotion.com and look for clips. They've got waaaay more rasslin.

As far as I know, WWE doesn't own the Memphis tapes. The problem is that the quality is so poor and many of the shows were taped over. WWE may still buy it at some point. I'd love to see a good Jerry Lawler DVD set.

Thanks for the info. Actually, the previous time that I went on youtube, there were quite a lot of wwe stuff. Like the 1996 RR match, matches from WM9 and even the undertaker vs undertaker match.

But of course, I've no idea if those were taken down already.

The "E" hates small guys. So they team him up with Chavo for no reason.

They hate them so much that in the past year Rey was champ and London/Kendrick became the third longest reigning tag champs? Also, I remember Cena/Michaels headlining WM this year, not Taker/Batista. But I guess if you say so, it must be true.

Wait, was Murdoch SERIOUS trying to do a CD?!? REALLY???

That might be the worst decision they've made in awhile...and that says something.

As far as I know, WWE doesn't own the Memphis tapes. The problem is that the quality is so poor and many of the shows were taped over. WWE may still buy it at some point. I'd love to see a good Jerry Lawler DVD set.

Apparently Lawler's open to the idea of selling his library to Vince.

It looks like TNA might make a real tag team out of Steiner and Tomko.

Smackdown's roster is so depleted, he could be in a main event feud with Undertaker right now.

smackdown has

undertaker
batista
king booker
randy orton - rumored as punishment
rey mysterio - returning
ken kennedy
finlay
matt hardy
chris benoit
kane
MVP
all these guys can main event

What exactly happened to Randy Orton? I just read that he was sent home from Europe.

I just payed to watch Backlash on my computer tonight, hopefully its good and I didnt waste $39 ;)

smackdown has

undertaker
batista
king booker
randy orton - rumored as punishment
rey mysterio - returning
ken kennedy
finlay
matt hardy
chris benoit
kane
MVP
all these guys can main event

Orton and Matt Hardy are on Raw now. The Bookerman is injured. Benoit and MVP are mired in a midcard feud. Kennedy wont be main eventing until he cashes in his MITB.

did you guys watch the raw match between hbk and cena? i just watched it.....and it was pretty damn good!!

hbk really made cena look good, cuz that was the best match that i've seen with cena in it.

i'll say it again, that in my opinion, hbk is the GOAT.
plz give him the title one last time!!! plz!!

Did anybody see Trevor Murdoch do a lame version of the Canadian Destroyer on Matt hardy that dumped him hard on his head? I thought piledrivers were supposed to be banned.

That wasn't a piledriver.
Yes, piledrivers are mostly banned... As far as i know only Undertaker and Kane are allowed to do it. Recently i saw Shawn Michaels do it on John Cena at WM, and Mick Foley on Edge at WM 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back