• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Official poster for UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2

Not even hating but UFC posters generally suck.

They need to hire the graphics designer from PRIDE, DREAM and RIZIN.

Those type of posters are for hardcores though. UFC needs posters like these with the fighters faces on them so the casuals understand who is fighting at a glance.

People always talk up a lot of comic / anime style posters but those would fool casuals into thinking it is promoting some kind of cartoon or comic series. They have to make these posters pretty simple for a wide audience, understandably.

Those type of posters are for hardcores though. UFC needs posters like these with the fighters faces on them so the casuals understand who is fighting at a glance.

People always talk up a lot of comic / anime style posters but those would fool casuals into thinking it is promoting some kind of cartoon or comic series. They have to make these posters pretty simple for a wide audience, understandably.
These 2 aren’t the best, but they’re better than most UFC posters and they get the point across of who’s fighting.

515QV26W3SL.jpg

Pride_33_-_the_Second_Coming_%28poster%29.jpg

Looks like the fighters aren't the only ones who get shit pay. lmao

I feel like you have to try to make a poster that bad...
Agreed. Given some of the graphic designers on here, I’m sure there’s folks who could make better posters than the ones the UFC graphic designers do.

The UFC poster looks a lot nicer to me, but it sure doesn't have nearly as much info! The UFC poster looks like a piece of art, the PRIDE poster looks like a fight poster. I would rather have the fight poster.

I will honestly probably check out after the co-main this has boring written all over it.

Back