Official Petition to get rid of USADA, United we stand against corruption!

th

One condition; WME covers fighters steroid cost or starts paying them better so they can buy steroids.

I am just tired of these low life's corrupting the sport I have known for over 5 years. I remember the first time I saw Cain take on JDS and pummel him into grind meat, it was a wonder of butchery. Now these guys are giving a free pass to certain fighters ( I am looking at you Jon) and not others ( I am staring at you Mir). Shit aint right.

If I have over 100,000 names here I will send to WME head honchos and see we are not playing no more. I will not tweet it to Fucking Dana and I will not ask Novitzky as he would like me to do. Who is down for corruption? Post here and its a signature, say no if you dont

You should start a petition to get yourself a woman and a job. Some of you act like you and your opinion are important outside of sherdog. You are not important Berry.

A better petition would be world peace or a petition to feed hungry children around the world rather than this garbage

End the program, reinstate anyone currently suspended, and pay restitution to any UFC fighter past or present that has ever been sanctioned.

I'd rather USADA go honestly. Let all of them juice or none of them juice.

Haha they are screwed now that there is an online petition!

Signed,
Hugh Jasole

Regardless of how much of a shit show the whole Jones fiasco was it would look really bad in the public eye if UFC opts for less stringent drug testing.

Hello. What a beautiful idea. Shame it will go to a wasteland!

I would like to see you do better. i am taking a stand against PED's, what are you doing?
I’m going to assume you are not a scientist or someone who actually studies PEDs as a job.

And while I remain skeptical about whether or not Jon Jones is a cheater, I’m going to believe the info that is coming from the people who do this shit for a living over a bunch of retards on the internet that think they know more than the experts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back