Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's moved more jerseys over the last few years because all the bandwagons didn't own a GS jersey to begin with.

Shiet, i heard that.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of the new style Warrior jerseys (still not a big fan on the design)

Still rocking my OG Champion Sprewell and Reebok Jason Richardson jerseys tho lol

He's moved more jerseys over the last few years because all the bandwagons didn't own a GS jersey to begin with.

This is preposterous. These numbers reflect true GS fans buying jerseys for their families. I understand the number is high but that's the support the team has

I said Prime Rycan playa

not old, found his dead fiancé relying on harden to pass it to him Rycan

It would be nice if he didn't stand 5 feet behind the 3 point line too.

could you imagine if Draymond could handcheck and legit play physical D like they allowed in the 90s and 80s?

it would be absurd

Basketball gods just delivered westBrook a baby boy..
Shit just got real.

<OKC16>

Meanwhile....

2r7awdi.jpg

Speaking of jerseys, I already ordered my Lonzo Ball Lakes jersey to match my new auto'd BBB's.

Seems like this Ball to the Lakers talk from him has undermined a lot of negotiation potential.

Long weeken up here in in Ontario. Cottage we officially begins and I've only got two days to confiscate some fireworks. Beer , basketball, kayaking, fishing, and explosives are on the agenda. Hopefully SA can make it a series and Boston gets swept

Idk if you guys have been to the Big Baller Brand store, but the Balls modeled allt he clothes themselves, didn't even hire anyone to do it.

These guys are two steps ahead of the competition, when Ball goes to the Lakes and makes them relevant again, these M's are going to turn into B's.

Idk if you guys have been to the Big Baller Brand store, but the Balls modeled allt he clothes themselves, didn't even hire anyone to do it.

These guys are two steps ahead of the competition, when Ball goes to the Lakes and makes them relevant again, these M's are going to turn into B's.

AND1 > BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back