• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**official mundials thread**

The Rodolfo hype is gone I think, any comparison to Roger is not warranted imo, he is very good but not unstoppable

But he is not seasoned yet, this is just the beginning it took Roger 4 Mundials to win booth his division and absolute ... Rodolfo did it first time asking so he already is ahead of schedule to beat Rogers record ... I don't think thats hype

Gabi on podium, almost eats her medal whole, Fabio Gurgel rushs over to tell her to spit it out

I think the women just don't have the explosive movement and crazy scrambles that these men have showed today so they end up looking pretty shitty in comparison

Leo up 2-0, playing deep half, Buchecha going for kimuras and chokes

I think the women just don't have the explosive movement and crazy scrambles that these men have showed today so they end up looking pretty shitty in comparison

A lot of them are also not very good at jiujitsu. There are a few exceptions, but there are a lot of them that unfortunately aren't that skilled.

The level of the sport on the women's side just isn't there yet.

But he is not seasoned yet, this is just the beginning it took Roger 4 Mundials to win booth his division and absolute ... Rodolfo did it first time asking so he already is ahead of schedule to beat Rogers record ... I don't think thats hype

He might (though I don't think so) match Roger's record but I don't think he'll ever do it how Roger did it.

Sound like buchecha needs to hit the legs or it's all over ... down 4-0.

Could be that PDP just burned out his gas.

Leo keeps going for Tozi pass and it keeps failing, Buchecha lands and omo from it but leo escapes

Back