• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
why did they go with old arnie? modeling the character after the first film would be more badass

Dunno why there is this big hype for Spawn.
Anyways we have seen Joker in combat games already and im happy hes back

Anyways we have seen Joker in combat games already and im happy hes back

I would've rather Robocop or dredd, continuing the trend of using dark horse comic properties

I cant believe Arnold allowed them the rights to MK his image lol, can u imagine seeing yourself get decapitated in a video game lol

yea and joker seems like a wasted slot to be honest

I would've rather Robocop or dredd, continuing the trend of using dark horse comic properties

I cant believe Arnold allowed them the rights to MK his image lol, can u imagine seeing yourself get decapitated in a video game lol

yea and joker seems like a wasted slot to be honest
Cross-promotion with Terminator: Dark Fate. Easy way to get fans to think about watching the film. Gears 5 got Sarah Connor and a T-800 model Terminator.

Finally played again after about 3 weeks of being on vacation. Shang feels pretty much the same although the damage nerf is a bit noticeable. The d3 nerf isn't that bad as that shit was goofy anyways. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to drop Shang as he didn't have the breakout performance at EVO many were afraid of happening and the damage nerf imo is substantial enough to make people reconsider switching their main for him.

I'll probably try Skarlet and Jade again for secondaries. I have gotten pretty bad with Liu Kang and might use him a bit more just to get back to my previous skill level with him. Post-patch Liu Kang is looking to be definitely top tier now and I anticipate a lot more people will use him (even though he was already fairly common) which makes me not really want to use him too much. Play style wise I think Shang is more fun anyways.

Old ass Arnie and cosplay Joker. Lame

Where the fuck is Ash?

Fucking filthy casuals and their guests characters.

Yeeeeeeeees !!!

giphy.gif

Stretching that shit out to March too, haha. Will have totally lost interest by then.

Man this whole presets thing and the fact that the two standard ones AREN'T the tournaments variations is hella confusing to me ...
Who came up with that idea lol

I'm having fun in both the Towers and ranked atm, though competitively I get my ass waxed more than anything. I think I'm what they call 'free' in the FGC haha. Lots of fun though and I savor the rare occassions that I do actually win. As I get older (and having played a LOT of Dark Souls) I notice that I hardly get worked up over losses anymore. I just want everyone to have a good time and let the cards fall where they may. I almost always GG my opponents through my mic as well, fuck all that toxic shit.

This game is amazing, the more I play it, the more I love it! I understand the controversy around these guest character but personally I can't wait for Spawn and the T-800, they fit this ultraviolence universe perfectly imo.

Last edited:
Imagine instead of the guests they had

Reiko
Rain
Reptile.

That's a strange take. Not sure how anyone could NOT be hyped for Spawn.

Joker looks absolutely terrible I would had preferred someone else.

Arnold is awesome and I'm sure they will have a classic skin from the first movie too.

Taking damn near a year to release the pack is ridiculous though.

Arnold is awesome and I'm sure they will have a classic skin from the first movie too.

They're doing it so they can sell complete editions on the Xbox two and ps5 cause we still got Kombat pack 2

Lmao kp2 got leaked a while back only people I remember are fujin and Ash

There is no Kombat Pack two. LOL the interest never holds for NR games after a year. They will be in the early dev stage of IJ3 by the time Spawn drops. This game has been such a disappointment

Honestly im not, seeing all day people scream for Spawn like they saw Jenifer Lopez makes me hate character.

Back