Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
I’ve played the Tekken games, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur. It’s been a hot minute though since I’ve plated them.

Those games are harder to get into. NRS games are the easiest execution wise.

I’ve played the Tekken games, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur. It’s been a hot minute though since I’ve plated them.

Ok cools. This new iteration of MK focuses more on the neutral aspect of spacing and footsies as opposed to button mashing combos and execution

So sonya is top tier from what i saw

What i would like to know, there is 2 variations for ranked bo5 , and i neee to know how do you lab specific one.

Ok cools. This new iteration of MK focuses more on the neutral aspect of spacing and footsies as opposed to button mashing combos and execution
Can you explain that as if I were a moron?

The Kombat Kast will be Shao Kahn and Frost. Maybe they'll show something we don't already know.

I must be the only one on here that doesnt play online. Ill dabble in it, but my main focus has always been on Tower and Story.

I think I played Minnja and Crimson Fury in MK9 and got absolutely wrecked lol.

Can you explain that as if I were a moron?

There’s a bit more emphasis on defense and controlling space in close range. The game is slower so it’s not a race to run up to them and throw out mixups/5050s (strings that make the opponent have to take a complete guess as to blocking high or low)

I must be the only one on here that doesnt play online. Ill dabble in it, but my main focus has always been on Tower and Story.

I think I played Minnja and Crimson Fury in MK9 and got absolutely wrecked lol.
I'm a huge fighting game fan but prefer to play old school couch versus with friends in person. Online gets me too amped up and stressed out.

17 hours they killing me. Won't be unlocked till 10 am PST tomorrow. I wanna play NOW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back