• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mayweather Jr. vs Mosley Thread

time for some more floyd hate from merchant lol

eww the chic with the white hair is ugly

This fight's gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 10 more min!

LOL Merchant is just cutting down Mayweather left and right.

Yeah, it go time. I am already getting goose bumps. Lets get Ready to Rumble

Between knowledgeable fans Mosley definetely is not a huge underdog.

2nd, I just don't see how stating a world-class fighter has a chance of winning is that significant of a statement to be sig-worthy.

I mean, if Shane wins...you better not be all "I CALLED it...didn't anyone see my sig??"

But hey it's not a big deal...It's just that I wasn't sure exactly why it was there.

You're an idiot.

Floyd and Shane are my two favorite fighters. I'm more of a Sugar Shane fan. I'm saying Shane can do it, hes a great fighter.
You're reading too much into it.

And Shane is a huge underdog to everyone, you're foolish. Larry merchant- "95% of experts pick Floyd."

That's tyson's wife guys, think they even have a few kids
Nice, sugar ray leonard

wtf? look at that necklace sugar ray II is wearing. ankhs are so like 1994.

If Mayweather beats Mosley today, I will give him his credit. I am just sick of this guy's hand picked opponents.

Old and bold or the dodger. Merchant really dislikes money, but money makes it so easy.

You think if Floyd somehow loses tonight, he will regret the fight with Pacman didnt materialize?

my tv went out!it is storming! someone pm me on how to gey tv back on!

Back