• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mayweather Jr. vs Mosley Thread

I'm a dog I'm a gorilla I talk the most shit

What a shitty rhyme

There's a rematch clause.. GTFO.

The hype would be damaged. Money would not be able to brag about his undefeated record like he does now. He is insufferable I hope he gets knocked out and shuts the hell up.

knowledgable boxing fans on chat rooms on the internet

way to keep up with the times Lamps

There's quite a few of us actually, not even including the perennial PBF-haters.

War Mosley!

Negative.

I've abstained from an actual prediction but Mosley winning would be the ideal outcome for me. I've been watching Mosley since the 90s.

I hope Shane wins but Money just has great defense and decisions seem to go his way. I think people want to see Pac and money fight and shane can derail that.

There you guys are!!!

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION

Merchant keepin it OL' School!

Now we wait for Mosley's hands to be wrapped LOL.

Can't wait. Come on .
Sugar Shane can do it.

i'd love to see mayweather lose or even better KO'ed, but it's just not happening.

Honestly, no outcome to this fight would surprise me.

Can't wait. Come on .
Sugar Shane can do it.

I don't get what the point of this statement is and why you have it in your sig-of course Shane CAN pull it off...Mayweather CAN pull it of as well.

Looks like the least ballsy way of supporting an underdog to me :redface:

Why would the neutral fan want Mosley to win? Who would want to see Mosley-Pacquiao? If there's anyone in the world who can KO Mosley, it would be Pacquiao, not Mayweather.

Mayweather would be a much, much better test for Pacquiao and it would easily be fight of the decade.

WAR Mayweather! Step aside Shane.

I want to see Shane throw Floyd around in clinches like he did to Margarito.

Thats one of the things wrong with MMA. In non-title fights they dont stop the fights early enough.

Some refs like Miragliotti let fights go a little too long, but he is a dumbass. But early stoppages I feel are more damaging as the put a blemish on the fight. This was a correct stoppage as there was no pint in keeping the fight going.

People thought Mosley had less of a chance against Tony than they think he has against Floyd.

Back