• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

As a non american I find this shitshow hilarious.

But damn I would be terrified if that vegetable was my president. And we are terrible picking presidents here most of the time but this is on another level.

How long does this guy has left? At office I mean..

As a non american I find this shitshow hilarious.

But damn I would be terrified if that vegetable was my president. And we are terrible picking presidents here most of the time but this is on another level.

How long does this guy has left? At office I mean..
at this point, Democrats are saying if Biden manages to actually not die before the first debate, it will be a victory.

Steve Bannon is insane an threatening people with violence, prison or deportation of liberals. He is a guy who breaks down how Bannon is making speeches at venues where Trymp is appearing. Republicans the party of freedom lol such a joke.

Steve Bannon is insane an threatening people with violence, prison or deportation of liberals. He is a guy who breaks down how Bannon is making speeches at venues where Trymp is appearing. Republicans the party of freedom lol such a joke.

what does that got to do with this thread?
I guess anything to deflect huh

I wonder if in his last couple of years as Prez, Reagan was as out of it as Biden is right now.

It's absolutely insane that this dude is a world leader right now. A public school librarian would be replaced if they acted like this.

lol, more failure and money wasting

The 2021 Infrastructure Act has produced 7 EV Chargers and Zero Internet service...

It's only legacy of the 2021 Spending bills will be the massive out of control inflation they produced with zero benefits to American Citizens.

How Biden 'spent' 2021: Over $3T signed into law, but he wants trillions more​

Stay Focused dipshit...

Back