Official: Francis Ngannou Vs Junior Dos Santos AV Bet Thread

@Fahcough having you sport this for your av will be cool

29lfi10.png
I didn't even bother finding your AV before this. There was no way JDS was getting out the 1st. <45>

I called you out and you never showed

@FrontNakedChoke

I know you saw this

Wew. Turns out you did call me outt for an AV bet. FNC wrong again. FNC on absolute suwa today. Amazin. I legit just saw this for the first time. Shoulda called me out in the real prediction thread on @HoFF s wall! I was just going straight there so I wasn’t paying attention to my notifications. As I am a man of honor, I will accept this as an official L on my record and take whatever AV You give me.

Wew. Turns out you did call me outt for an AV bet. FNC wrong again. FNC on absolute suwa today. Amazin. I legit just saw this for the first time. Shoulda called me out in the real prediction thread on @HoFF s wall! I was just going straight there so I wasn’t paying attention to my notifications. As I am a man of honor, I will accept this as an official L on my record and take whatever AV You give me.
Imma let you breathe

A bet after the fact just doesn't sit right

@Andreh your pic you choose got deleted off my account, I tried too put it back and it literally wont work, congrats bro. You conned sherdog.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Vs

giphy.gif

Who's in?

Standard 1 month bet.

Confirmed bets:
@Sansnom - Francis Ngannou
@Yacob - Junior Dos Santos

@erron - Junior Dos Santos
@Andreh - Francis Ngannou

@Sonny Qc - Junior Dos Santos